LS1GTO Forums banner

21321 - 21339 of 21339 Posts

·
Bolt Extractor
1,438 Posts
Anyone have a spare 17" stock wheel they can part with? My left front has a crack in it and is losing air ever so slowly.

·
Bolt Extractor
1,438 Posts
I got one you can have. I think its ok just aired it up. it does have a small indent like it had hit something.
Thanks for the offer. I ended up going to Kwicksilver. 18-hour turnaround, $145 out the door. That was preferable, as I already knew the condition / color match of the wheel needing to be repaired. Maybe that cost was on the high side, but I atleast get 30-day warrant. It's holding up so far.

I changed the water pump on it on Saturday as well, as the impellar was weeping. 2hours 20 minutes from when I walked outside to when I cranked the car and watched it idle and suck down coolant. No leaks. Keeping her on the road ;)

Reactions: Melio

·
Registered
240 Posts
Charleston, SC gto newbie

I have read the threads and looked at the dates and cannot find anything current.

When and where is next meeting?

·
Registered
240 Posts
I am newbie, currently under the weather.
Would like to meet other Goats I also plan to atend Bessingers
:>)

·
Registered
240 Posts
Charleston,

Anybody recommend good:
AC place
Mechanic

Any current living owners of GTO's on this forum?

·
Registered
148 Posts
Anybody recommend good:
AC place
Mechanic

Any current living owners of GTO's on this forum?[/QUOTE]

After Miker left the Charleston forum has died out but you can check out Pontiac's & GM of Charleston page. Contact Bill Butteris and they have meets.

·
Registered
240 Posts
I do not mean any disrespect, and it might be me. This thread and posts do not seem very organized, the most current posts by date are all over the thread, why not in beginning? I am not interested in a post from 2007 suggesting a get together. If I have a setting wrong on program, please direct me to the instructions. The couple of current posts suggest tomorrow night (Wed) to meet. I can come to a meet, I would like more than 1 days notice on it however.

Here is my home phone #, call me and hopefully we can get something setup.

843-779-0216,,

·
Registered
159 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Anybody still around? eds65gto...I think you used to live in my neighborhood west of the Ashley.

·
Bolt Extractor
1,438 Posts

·
Driven from ɹǝpun uʍop
594 Posts
I still have my car. it runs great. how's everyone?

·
Registered
240 Posts
I am here also, still looking to meet more Goat owners in area

Reactions: Melio

·
Registered
2,850 Posts
Doing good here. About to move to Jacksonville by direction of the Navy.

·
Driven from ɹǝpun uʍop
594 Posts
Anybody recommend good:
AC place
Mechanic

Any current living owners of GTO's on this forum?

After Miker left the Charleston forum has died out but you can check out Pontiac's & GM of Charleston page. Contact Bill Butteris and they have meets.
[/QUOTE]

I'm still here, the tech changed, but the car sits in my driveway and gets an oil change and cleaning with a diaper like clockwork.

·
Driven from ɹǝpun uʍop
594 Posts
Doing good here. About to move to Jacksonville by direction of the Navy.
Jacksonville seems like a nice area and a little more populated so more going on. Enjoy it, it'll be fun if you don't mind the crappy hockey team. :)

·
Driven from ɹǝpun uʍop
594 Posts
I ordered some holden headlight assemblies and I realize they may actually point slightly differently. I gotta change the headlight assemblys, the plastic housings are cracked and turning into dust!.

anyone have experience with the aussie holden headlights?

21321 - 21339 of 21339 Posts