LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Growing up is an option
17,296 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody that's gotten a cam from Flow Tech, how long did it take to get it? What was the "normal" procedure? I sent in their form last Thursday and haven't heard anything back. I've gotten no replies to two further emails. Is the answer in the works and it takes time? I feel like i'm in a Seinfeld episode. I did something wrong in the soup line, now "No cam for you!" :confused:

·
Goatless
565 Posts
svede1212 said:
I feel like i'm in a Seinfeld episode. I did something wrong in the soup line, now "No cam for you!" :confused:
Sorry, you did something wrong in the LS1/LS2 Engine Tech Forum; no answer for you as to why there is "No cam for you!!"

:gr_jest:

·
Administrator
20,425 Posts
Ed's usually pretty good about responding, maybe hes out of town or something.

·
Registered
309 Posts
Ed's probably at an event or something. He'll get back to you but it may take a few. Just be patient, it's worth the wait.

·
I love my Goat!
5,963 Posts
I have one of his cams. He does good work, he's reliable. Like they said, maybe he's indisposed.

·
Registered
4,306 Posts
Fighting with electricians lately...

Sometimes I have power... other times I don't...

Eventually this new shop project will be done and things will be back to normal... whatever normal really is...:drink:

Ed

·
Growing up is an option
17,296 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
there you are Ed. if you knew of the problems i've had getting stuff from vendors. everything but one has gotten lost, forgotten, mis-shipped... it makes me :drink: :drink: :drink: . is by Oct 1st do-able? ToddO has offered to order things for me because i seem to be jinked. unfortunately he's up bare hunting this week. i don't know about those nudists. i hope he stays away from the poison ivy :D.

·
Registered
4,306 Posts
svede1212 said:
there you are Ed. if you knew of the problems i've had getting stuff from vendors. everything but one has gotten lost, forgotten, mis-shipped... it makes me :drink: :drink: :drink: . is by Oct 1st do-able? ToddO has offered to order things for me because i seem to be jinked. unfortunately he's up bare hunting this week. i don't know about those nudists. i hope he stays away from the poison ivy :D.
Anything is possible... Did y'all get the return emails yet????

ToddO "bare"... gouge my eyes out ... please! :D

Ed

·
Tom Cruise use ur witchcraft
1,670 Posts
Yeah getting stuff from that old man up there in RI takes forever, j/k, Ed is about one of the most reliable guys i know in the business and i know alot of guys.

·
Growing up is an option
17,296 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i got Ed's emails and i'm going to get hooked up with a pretty good lumpy stick i think. i of couse will post up how i do at the track after i get it in. everybody i've asked said he was the go-to guy. i feel like i would be having to eat Campbells if i got a "No cam for you!.:D
Ed, apparently you've seen pictures of Todd. not a pretty sight... oh, yeah. i better watch it. he's coming back and he's armed :)

·
Growing up is an option
17,296 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
jjw3477 said:
Yeah getting stuff from that old man up there in RI takes forever, j/k, Ed is about one of the most reliable guys i know in the business and i know alot of guys.
watch you you're calling old man... i resemble that remark :stickpoke

·
Growing up is an option
17,296 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
the only question i have left is can i stand to wait? i sent out the funds today to get Eds best and the clock is now ticking. i'm getting BMR drag bags and a Noltec diff bushing tomorrow to put in too. i can't wait to get Ziggy bolted up, tuned and to the strip again.

·
Tom Cruise use ur witchcraft
1,670 Posts
trust me its worth the wait.

·
Administrator
20,425 Posts
be patient, it will not come quickly, but it will be worth it once you get it.

·
Growing up is an option
17,296 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
ToddO said:
BEAR HUNTING

damn. i knew i'd get caught :D Hi, Todd :wiggle:

·
Gone but not forgotten
3,699 Posts
EDC said:
Anything is possible... Did y'all get the return emails yet????

ToddO "bare"... gouge my eyes out ... please! :D

Ed
Don't get pissed Ed, just because I wouldn't trade pics for a cam :barf: Thats ok, Jerry is my bitch anyway. :pimp:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts