LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Capitol City GTO's
1,751 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
IM leaving for PA to get hitched on Saturday should I run??? ha ha.. I hope that I have all Tbyrne gift certificates for mods and no dishes or cookware.

Mike P

·
Capitol City GTO's
6,509 Posts
mp928 said:
IM leaving for PA to get hitched on Saturday should I run??? ha ha.. I hope that I have all Tbyrne gift certificates for mods and no dishes or cookware.

Mike P

Mike,

Good luck and have fun dude. She's a very nice woman if she lets You come out and hang with us,,,lol. Just make sure she know's that the GTO will never go,,lol.

Pat,

·
Capitol City GTO's
1,751 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The GTO stays and ill be back in time for the oct gathering. Now it time to leave Erie PA and head to warmer weather...

Mike P

·
Registered
78 Posts
congrads!!

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
I got married on Oct. 29th 1994, and it doesn't seem like it's been a day longer than 425 years!!! good luck!

·
Please MTV... Pimp my ride
1,328 Posts
Run.... as a matter of fact, you should catch rubber through third trying to get away.

·
2 Wheels to Drag, 4 to Drift
234 Posts
Hey man, it was a blast getting to talk with you before and at the nats game. I wish you all the best, hope your wedding went awesome bro!

·
Banned
2,899 Posts
Goodluck man. Youre gonna be with her anyways, might as well make her happy and do this. lol. right? heh.

·
Capitol City GTO's
1,751 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I didn't run for some reason. I did rent a Hertz Shelby GT-H in Hawaii. Ill post some pics soon.

Mike P

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
mp928 said:
I didn't run for some reason. I did rent a Hertz Shelby GT-H in Hawaii. Ill post some pics soon.

Mike P
now getting married is one thing, but driving a mustang? Man that's just wrong!!! J\K, congratulations!

·
Spending too much time here
1,848 Posts
mp928 said:
Yes IM glad I bought a GTO in 04 that is for sure.

Mike
Will you be bringing the "Little woman" with you on the 29th?

·
Spending too much time here
1,848 Posts
mp928 said:
Indeed she will be there.

Mike P
Cool! Congrats and we look forward to meeting her.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts