LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 1623 Posts

·
Registered Asshole
4,918 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have to find some on my desktop, and I know this will be a good thread. SO........Post up some pics of some girls on GTO action!!!!!!

·
Watch Me
354 Posts
Pic from this past weekend

·
Registered Asshole
4,918 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Here's my GF! I need to get her on the engine and take a pic.

·
Registered Asshole
4,918 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I thank god for his pictures every day!

·
Low on gas
2,573 Posts
I do remember a thread similar to this getting locked, then a spin-off thread getting locked. This should be interesting.

:popcorn2:

·
Suffering Fools
15,300 Posts

·
OG 05 Owner and FPFQAF
2,610 Posts
I do remember a thread similar to this getting locked, then a spin-off thread getting locked. This should be interesting.

:popcorn2:
as long people post pleasant pics , we should be okay.......... I believe that's what happened previously

·
Registered Asshole
4,918 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Which one yaw saw Megan Fox???? I can only post the link if you cant see it google search it until you find Megan Fox walking across the street and there is a GTO 04 Pulse blue right behind her. She is freakin hot and while google searching her continue to look some other pics. I can see this thread turning into a Megan Fox thread. I hope she is 18!!!!

http://images.google.com/imgres?img...sp=20&um=1&hl=en&rls=com.microsoft:en-US&sa=N

·
Blessing rains down in Africa
5,476 Posts
Nobody can top mine!!! Of course I payed dearly for this model (and will continue to for the rest of my life)...

·
Blowed Up...
11,360 Posts
I can't wait to have my girl and her friend pose on my car. Hopefully I can get some NWS pics for my personal collection and maybe a poster for my office... LOL

·
Blowed Up...
11,360 Posts
Nobody can top mine!!! Of course I payed dearly for this model (and will continue to for the rest of my life)...
Very cute kid...

·
OG 05 Owner and FPFQAF
2,610 Posts
I can't wait to have my girl and her friend pose on my car. Hopefully I can get some NWS pics for my personal collection and maybe a poster for my office... LOL
if you get some NWS ones, please be sure to let me know, so you can email them to me :popcorn2:

·
I mean it felt like a high 12
1,174 Posts
1 - 20 of 1623 Posts