LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was at my bank today getting the loan paperwork started. Dealer walked up to the next window. "Say, we have a blue car for you." Of course I had to run right up and have a look, but won't pick up til next Friday to give the guy who's buying my Vette time to pick it up (it's living in the GTO's stall right now).

Also have to wait the 3 day cooling-off period on the loan anyway. (Can't even sign the final loan papers til Tuesday) I can easily stand another week. Had other things planned - this delivery is about two weeks sooner than I was expecting here in the midwest. Not complaining though!

:D :D :D :D :D

·
American Iron Horse
406 Posts
Congrats!

My dealer just told me that my GTO is scheduled to come in on 04/05/04. So I have about another 1 1/2 to wait. I'm down the home stretch.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Just remember us poor guys or gals that are waiting at least eight months to get our '05. Seems like an eternity.

·
3,327 Posts
CoolBlu04 said:
- this delivery is about two weeks sooner than I was expecting here in the midwest. Not complaining though!

:D :D :D :D :D
Not too bad. I was 57 days from TPW to delivery to my dealer. I let it sit on the showroom floor for two weeks though, and not for the loan paperwork. It was insurance related, saved myself some $$ by waiting for my 30th birthday. All smiles ever since, and I didnt really want to turn thirty. :D

Where are you at in the Midwest? We are planning a get-together outside of KC the last weekend of April. Check out the Midwest forums for better details.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Warren said:
Not too bad. I was 57 days from TPW to delivery to my dealer. I let it sit on the showroom floor for two weeks though, and not for the loan paperwork. It was insurance related, saved myself some $$ by waiting for my 30th birthday. All smiles ever since, and I didnt really want to turn thirty. :D

Where are you at in the Midwest? We are planning a get-together outside of KC the last weekend of April. Check out the Midwest forums for better details.
Warren,

Southwest Wisconsin. We'll look into coming to the get-together but will have to see what comes up between now and then. Thanks for the heads-up.

Wife will see the car today for the first time (and I get to see it again :D ).

1 - 6 of 6 Posts