LS1GTO.com Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Bmore Goat
4,677 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not going to post as I've done in the past, with separate threads in the mid-atlantic and northeast... but the gig remains the same, CCGTO/GONE attending GM Nationals at Carlisle has been the biggest single draw event for last generation GTO's each summer for the past 9 years.

If your interested or going, post up in SK360's NE thread. As usual I'll put a run from Gettysburg together and post up the details in May.

http://www.ls1gto.com/forums/showthread.php?t=773930

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4w1vmcqogxo

·
What the....
2,590 Posts
Good times...I remember standing on the side of the road taking that first video. Damn that was loud. Catching up to you guys was the best part..:sweat: If I remember right :)rolleyes:) I was doing over 100. Whoops.

10% discount (off 40$) is good up to May 23rd which I am sure Red will point out. No rain this year please.

·
The Entenmann's Shim-Sham
12,091 Posts
We really should try to get a group discount at the Baymont.

·
Registered
3,362 Posts
Registered

·
12,091 Posts
Registered

No group discount at the Baymont. No fucking discount, either. That weekend is sold out on the discount websites, and even on the Baymont site. They still have rooms available if you call, but the price is really salty.

Anyone interested in switching hotels?

·
lol
15,311 Posts
Registered

No group discount at the Baymont. No smurfing discount, either. That weekend is sold out on the discount websites, and even on the Baymont site. They still have rooms available if you call, but the price is really salty.

Anyone interested in switching hotels?
Sure.

·
Bmore Goat
4,677 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I procrastinated until now.... I took care of the tent paper work last week and registered just before the Gate & Go cut-off on Monday.

·
lol
15,311 Posts
Just registered the Corvette & the Volt under CCGTO/GONE. Just in time for Gate & Go!

·
lol
15,311 Posts
Some of the women from last year talked about decorating the tent to try and win the coolest hangout award. My wife has taken the reigns on that and is putting together a pirate theme. We are bringing the Volt as a means to transport some of the stuff. If anyone has ideas or wants to contribute let me know. I know Red said he would bring some flags.

·
12,091 Posts
We need a parrot, or to dress DT up as a parrot.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts