LS1GTO.com Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
529 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got a coupon today showing $750 OFF on purchase of a GM product after test drive. Must test drive prior to January 2nd, 2004. Guess what! The GTO is NOT excluded!!!! Lists the following vehicles as not valid:

Cadillac XLR
Cadillac SRX
Corvette
SSR
Colorado
Canyon
Saabs
Hummers

I called the 1-800 number to confirm and sure enough, the GTO is eligible. Now I just need mine to get here before 1/2/4.

Schwingggggg!!!!!!!:D

·
13 year owner
16,379 Posts
I'm sorta surprised the Colorado and Canyon are on that list, but then again I guess I'm not because they expect that to be a hot seller without having to offer an incentive to move it.

·
Registered
189 Posts
I wonder if you pre-ordered your vehicle will some dealers turn around and say you already bought it so you technically are not test driving it to see if you want to purchase it. I got something similar a while back and I am hopeing to be able to use it.

·
Registered
429 Posts
cvp33/ have you already 24/hr test driven a gm car?and then did they send you a 750 cupon after or did you get the cupon first ?? i called and of coarse the girl was lost but anywaY SHE SAID YOU must be 21 have valid insurance on you car and what you drive credit check and leave your car with them and the cupons are sent out randomly and you can use it on the gto thats what i got from the conversation???

1 - 8 of 8 Posts