LS1GTO.com Forums banner

21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Have Bar, Will Travel
9,647 Posts
my biggest grief with Tesla - talking to owners I know and watching them deal with stuff. Unless you live in commiefornia or your town has a dealer in it. you can't get shit, they can't do shit for at least 2 days.

Memphis - the arm pit of america aside from being a shipping nexus of everytings with warehouses full of everythings - ain't got shit. I mean yes for my 12 year old Austrailan pontiac everything is 2 days away from me too. But if you have a tesla and say you need the windshield replaced because road debris. They will send someone out to you, from nashvile - tommorow if your lucky. Local places can't replace the glass on a tesla.

Need a part of something and now not the fancy unobtainium motor, or battery, or whatever. Need a new LED light strip tail light - when nashvile gets one - because who would keep a stock of a 4 year old Tesla tail light used on all the other model S's - they will then come down and replace it for you, in the driveway, in the rain.

Now I like the we fix under warranty thing because nobody else can part. and I get the fact that a 4 year old tesla model S is apparently an antique yet DOT rules say support for 10 years. But uhn, you can't get a shop manual for one. That's the biggest grief I have. Well that and elon is a toolbag.

·
Worthless reject member
38,069 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
It's a smurfing iphone with wheels. He wants you to constantly upgrade to a newer one, doesn't want you coming near it with any tools. Smurf that.

21 - 30 of 30 Posts