1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Chief Poncho
3,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
GTOholic
1,504 Posts
I didn't watch the Bonneville vid yet, but I noticed two things about the GTO vid. One, the copyright info at the beginning says the customers aren't supposed to see this. :D Two, the narrarator said the GTO had "very strong brakes." Do you think this was a small embelishment? I've heard a lot of complaints about the GTO's poor braking, although I have no complaints.

·
Chief Poncho
3,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
FLORIT said:
I didn't watch the Bonneville vid yet, but I noticed two things about the GTO vid. One, the copyright info at the beginning says the customers aren't supposed to see this. :D Two, the narrarator said the GTO had "very strong brakes." Do you think this was a small embelishment? I've heard a lot of complaints about the GTO's poor braking, although I have no complaints.

Yes and yes. :D

·
Knight Errant
1,800 Posts
Suits

DevilYellow said:
The suits are going to come after me now
I hate those kind of 'suits'. Let us all know and we'll make a stink they won't believe. They'll end up briging you cold beers in your hammock... ;)

·
Knight Errant
1,800 Posts
Thanks VERY much

nikivee said:
Ok.. They are about 30mb each. But here ya go. :D

Pontiac training videos for dealerships.
(snip)
Enjoy. :D
Thanks Nikivee! VERY Interesting! :thumbs:

Anyone catch the cam lobe Flockup in their Helm's yet? Different specs...page 6-11 and 6-217, one set for a Dual Pattern (I'm guessing was the old Monaro cam), one set for a Single Pattern (I'm guessing is the GTO cam, actually the F-Body cam). I already fired it in to the CAC requesting clarification. ;)

·
Registered
301 Posts
Very cool. Anyone notice that in one of the wheel close-ups, the car had Eagle RS-As on it? Thank you GM for not giving us those in the end. I've had multiples sets of those, and the g-Force's, and the BFG tire is superior in my book.

·
Growing up is an option
17,296 Posts
not admitting i did or didn't see the video i will or won't say it was kewl. Thanx Nick

·
Captain Thread Killer returns
21,898 Posts
hehe we are HIPS and YAMS....

·
Retired LEO meow
14,535 Posts
Thanks for the video. Best GTO video I have seen yet.

·
Member #804
5,539 Posts
Good video, though it felt like I was listening to a salemen in retitoration from last saturday when I picked it up. Didn't quite like how they said "handles like a sports car" i'd edit say "handles how a sports car should."

·
F^@& OPEC
263 Posts
GMH GTO said:
Good video, though it felt like I was listening to a salemen in retitoration from last saturday when I picked it up. Didn't quite like how they said "handles like a sports car" i'd edit say "handles how a sports car should."
AMEN!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts