LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
-Tom Capozzi- Spitzer Pontiac GMC
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have 2 GTO's in stock and available for immediate delivery at GMS.You must qualify to receive GMS discount,otherwise you can buy for $1000 off MSRP.I have a Yellowjacket/Auto and Torrid Red/Red/Auto. in stock ready to go.Contact me tollfree at 877-896-1211 or email me or PM me for details.I can help arrange financing and shipping and can assist with travel.

Tom Capozzi
Spitzer Pontiac GMC

·
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
humbler said:
Wha...wh...what?! Red / red / auto at GMS? My accountant is saying no but you sure make a good case...
It's red/black/auto and when I told my boss you were interested at GMS he said sell it,so if you want it, it's your's.Just let me know

·
BuckeyeGoats.com
1,943 Posts
Looking for a red / red, thanks though. Not sure why I am still looking, the accountant is still saying NO, unless of course I want to trade in the 70 and that is not happening.

Side note, I make it up to Canton once a month or so, any good car shows to plan around?

·
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
humbler said:
Looking for a red / red, thanks though. Not sure why I am still looking, the accountant is still saying NO, unless of course I want to trade in the 70 and that is not happening.

Side note, I make it up to Canton once a month or so, any good car shows to plan around?
We didn't order any with red interiors mainly due to my GM saw one at the dealer convention in Vegas and thought the red was dull as in not bright like in the Vette's.If youre willing to be flexible it's a sharp car.Plus not many dealers are willing to give GMS pricing.As far as car shows there's a big one in Massillon coming up and there's a big one coming up at Summit Racing which is only another 20-25 minutes north

1 - 5 of 5 Posts