LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can someone tell me what the GMS price is for a M6 GTO. My car has reached 5000 status and I am trying to figure out the financial aspect of this deal. When I ordered my GTO in June, the dealer told me he would accept the GM supplier discount if the GTO was eligible. The GM supplier discount is GMS + 4%.

A side note, I talked to my dealer today and he said the car is in transit although it was suppose to be in their inventory. Your guess is as good as mine for arrival.

·
Registered
571 Posts
At one point there was a picture of a window sticker (mid $28 I think) with the GMS price on it somewhere on this site. Can anyone recall where it is?

·
Registered
571 Posts
When I preordered mine my dealer said I could have it at GMS if it was available but he was 100% sure it wouldn't be. Now he is starting to try to side step it. When I brought it up to him again a few weeks ago he said he'd "work with me". I don't want him to "work" I just want GMS!

·
Registered
104 Posts
I hope you have the reference in your car purchase contract that the dealer will sell at GMS+. If not then the dealer is not obligated to sell you the car at that preferred price. It sounds like it isnt in writing! Good luck and shine up your negotiating skills.

GTOTOGO
M6 Yellow Jacket on order

·
May I quote you on that?
22,046 Posts
My dealer wouldn't even DISCUSS GM supplier discount.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Why should a dealer sell this car if one penny less than what he can get from another buyer? Good will? Not in the car business.

GTO2GO
M-6 Yellow Jacket on order

·
Registered
125 Posts
mistermike said:
My dealer wouldn't even DISCUSS GM supplier discount.
nither would i.. infact they told me why should they even consider supplier when they can get a extra 10k

·
Registered
227 Posts
Supplier price for a A4 is $31,591.95 and GMS is $30,231.53 Got these numbers right off my invoice.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts