LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Cabra Rapida
388 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hell of a ball game, Tennessee played some good football and I thought it was over once Florida went down by 10 points. Leak played a pretty good game undert pressure and Tebow is exciting to watch, I mean come on he comes in and runs the same play every time with the same result, lol. UF still has some very tough games ahead, but things are looking good this year.

Go Gators!

·
Joe in TN
361 Posts
I was there and even though the final score sucked. I must admit that Florida fans are pretty classy. I had fun with Silars family and other Gator faithful that made the trek up in the hills of Tennessee. Auburn and Georgia are the worst fans in the SEC. Good luck for the rest of the year. With Florida State and Miami going down it looks good for UF.

·
Captain Thread Killer returns
21,898 Posts
Yeah baby!

·
Cabra Rapida
388 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Next up....Bama. Tebow looked great against UK.

·
Cabra Rapida
388 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Are you War Eagles or Tigers?
Auburn = University of identity crisis.

·
Cabra Rapida
388 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Lol.

·
Registered
343 Posts
Orange and Blue baby. I swear everytime I check football team schedule's the gators still look like they have the toughest schedule.

·
Wire Paladin
458 Posts
Go Gators! Crush Alabama!!!
War Eagle!!!!!!

P.S. War Eagle is a fight song, go here: Linkto read the words and hear the band play the song. Here: Link is a explanation of where that tradition originated from.

·
Hammer of Justice
722 Posts
all i know is that nov. 25th, its gonna get crazy down the street at doak

·
Registered
841 Posts
The Black Phantom said:
Go Gators! Crush Alabama!!!
War Eagle!!!!!!

P.S. War Eagle is a fight song, go here: Linkto read the words and hear the band play the song. Here: Link is a explanation of where that tradition originated from.
Yeah, I get tired of trying to explain the whole "Tigers, War Eagle, Plainsmen" thing. It's easier just to agree that it's stupid. :)
Tuberville does seem to have 'em headed in the right direction, though.

OCT. 14th - Florida at Auburn - Mark it down!!!! Bye, bye Gators! lol

·
Cabra Rapida
388 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Double C said:
Orange and Blue baby. I swear everytime I check football team schedule's the gators still look like they have the toughest schedule.
They do.
And as far as Nov. 25th is concerned those Nolies won't know what hit them, next year in the Swamp. Can we say 3 in a row?

·
Cabra Rapida
388 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Lol, you guys sure put a whoopin to that powerhouse Rice team last week huh? Seriously though, FSU won't be as strong as they should be until they can Bowden. He's had his day, time to give it up.

·
Registered Gator
506 Posts
No college team has ever been the Men's NCAA Basketball and Football Champion in the same year. There is always that First Time.:hail: After they sweep the next five games then Spurrier comes to Town. :yumyum: Go Gators !

·
medium rare
348 Posts
ROLL TIDE!!! I'm gonna be there Saturday. After last weeks game, we might have a chance if they get one of these...

·
Cabra Rapida
388 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Thats hilarious, the UF kicker need a 2 foot platform to kick from. How do you explain all those blocks?

·
Registered
231 Posts
KdubFL said:
Thats hilarious, the UF kicker need a 2 foot platform to kick from. How do you explain all those blocks?
He was using the wrong foot? We still won, hopefully we'll find someone who can aim a little higher next game.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts