LS1GTO.com Forums banner

1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
150k Club
3,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Alright guys, Go-Karting!!! I had a lot of fun the last time we did this and I'm excited we are doing it again!

We will be doing the Grand Prix Package.
It's $70 per racer
It's $50 per club member up to 16 confirmed
Please make sure you're up to date with your dues, refer to:http://www.norcalgoats.com/wordpress/ and check your status
10 racers during each session on the track. If we have more than 10, like 12 confirmed we can do 6 and 6 and so on. Please post up soon so I can work the head count with them if we go over 10 racers.
Bring your helmet if you want, save $5 so you don't have to buy their mask when you use their helmet

What you get:
8 minutes practice laps
8 minutes qualifying
8 minutes race to win

We could also do:
8 minutes qualifying
16 minutes racing to win

Maybe we could vote on which one, 16 minutes could be a long time or plenty of fun.
BTW there will be awards.

Umigo Racing
925-373-7223

When: Saturday, November 23rd
10am Doors open and we'd be the first to race
9:30am meet in the parking lot kicking tires

Where: 6538 Patterson Pass Road
Livermore, Ca. 94550
Directions: http://www.umigoracing.com/Pages/directions.aspx

Hope to see you guys out there!
1) Jbo'sgoat
2) Don Smeechleone
3) Raygnicky
4) Ultraviolence
5) Maximus23/not sure yet
6) Xtaspeed05/maybe
7) Aceboogie
8)
9)
10)
11)
12)
13)
14)
15)
16)

·
Mr.CGM / Team G.P Performace
4,807 Posts
i'm in

·
150k Club
3,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Man I wanted to lay the beat down on ray again , when we went for the first time back in the day lol. It's my gfs bday or I would be all over this

Sent from AutoGuide.com App
Happy birthday to your gf. I'd say buy her a session, I don't think that would go well though.

·
150k Club
3,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
4,807 Posts
Snerbynski don't want any of me on the course lol

·
Registered
789 Posts
Damn this is way to fun! I will try to make this. It would be nice to beat ray in some type of racing can't get u running, drag racing but maybe on a course with equal hp. You do still have weight reduction thought. LOL!

·
4,807 Posts
Damn this is way to fun! I will try to make this. It would be nice to beat ray in some type of racing can't get u running, drag racing but maybe on a course with equal hp. You do still have weight reduction thought. LOL!
and if brenn shows up after all I will go on a 5 day fast ...to get down to equal weight as him ....I;m looking forward to this event ...i'm sure jeff thinks he has this in the bag cuz he had the fastest lap time last time we did one of these in the bay .....

·
150k Club
3,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
and if brenn shows up after all I will go on a 5 day fast ...to get down to equal weight as him ....I;m looking forward to this event ...i'm sure jeff thinks he has this in the bag cuz he had the fastest lap time last time we did one of these in the bay .....
Don't sweat it Ray, I've got a 9th place ribbon with his name on it Jeffrey Focker... I mean Potter. Mediocre gets awards too.

·
Abracadabra Holmes
5,627 Posts
At least someone recognizes who was top dog last time. :gears: I will have to see what we have going on during this time, always something it seems like. Put me as a maybe for now, and you can start etching my name on the 1st place ribbon if you'd like..... really, seriously. :ninja:

·
150k Club
3,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
At least someone recognizes who was top dog last time. :gears: I will have to see what we have going on during this time, always something it seems like. Put me as a maybe for now, and you can start etching my name on the 1st place ribbon if you'd like..... really, seriously. :ninja:
Are you in?

·
4,807 Posts

·
150k Club
3,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

·
4,807 Posts
that will look good on my mantel lol ...can we have it engraved saying MR.CGM ....we already know it will be one of the CGM's that takes this bad boy lol

Chris ,Jon or myself will take this ....Mo don't count ha ha jk

·
Abracadabra Holmes
5,627 Posts
that will look good on my mantel lol ...can we have it engraved saying MR.CGM ....we already know it will be one of the CGM's that takes this bad boy lol

:lol: on everything you said. Haha

·
N.C.G. Web Ambassador
3,900 Posts

sorry to bust the CGM bubble and come to support but until I get this second job off the ground and running I'm all tied up except for the Christmas party with my Garlic mashed potatoes

1 - 20 of 66 Posts
About this Discussion
65 Replies
13 Participants
maximus23
LS1GTO.com Forums
LS1GTO.com is a forum community dedicated to the LS1 Pontiac GTO. Come discuss mods, horsepower, engine specs and more!
Full Forum Listing