LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Eva, my new love
2,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally took some pics of the car. It was a perfect day.

·
S1C:+:GTO
950 Posts
mmm looks so good i want to eat it up lol:yumyum:

·
Eva, my new love
2,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
1969 SS said:
always looks good there Tom. now we just have to get our 2 girls together for a group thing:thumbs:
Ya I agree, one of these days before I put her away for the winter.

·
2006 IMPULSE BLUE M6 GTO
1,153 Posts
very nice car. i like the wheels

·
Eva, my new love
2,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks all. By far the most enjoyable car I have ever owned. When I bought my 68 GTO new back then, it had been named Motortrend car of the year. But I want to tell you it's not even close to this car in any way.

That was a nice car, but this is a great car. I still find myself looking for reasons to go for a cruise. It has brought me back to my youth.

I Love this Car !

·
Eva, my new love
2,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
00blackss said:
Love the wheels... I've got em in 18s.
They really set the car off. I was so close to getting 18's but wanted more sidewall so stayed with 17's. Easy to clean aren't they.

·
Registered
1,158 Posts
ZigZag said:
They really set the car off. I was so close to getting 18's but wanted more sidewall so stayed with 17's. Easy to clean aren't they.
Yea, I got 18s because I got them for $1000 shipped with tires that were basically brand new. Look amazing.

·
Eva, my new love
2,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

·
Registered
138 Posts
Great pictures! I really wanted to snap some while I was at the beach last weekend, but the car was plastered with dead bugs from the drive. :(

·
Banned
3,872 Posts
GTO04 said:
Great pictures! I really wanted to snap some while I was at the beach last weekend, but the car was plastered with dead bugs from the drive. :(
that's why you need to keep your products in the trunk, well that and bird poop

1 - 16 of 16 Posts