LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
980 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First for me!

Cruisin' back from beach on the highway minden my own bidness and cruise by a riced out Saturn. I see him in the rearview killing his car to catch me.

He pulls along side and I glance over and the guy has his digital cam out taking pics of the Goat!!! Talk about being flattered!!! I kept pace with him so he could get some nice shots in.

Of course then he wanted to play and was totally straining his car to try to keep up. :driving: I had the grin on at this point because I was doing some faster than normal starts and not even giving much pedal and his car was screaming in pain! :D

·
Registered
980 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
tiggerfan said:
Is this the green saturn with the odd yellow color saturn logo across the hood and fender?
No, this one was copper.

·
DOG
626 Posts
Ok. There is a green VERY riced out saturn down in sarasota who tried taking me once off the line. I obviously put him in his place. Didn't feel like telling him I launched it in third gear and still rolled him badly. He was all thumbs up afterword.

·
been beat by a Nana lately?
3,874 Posts
:p LOLOL....My favorite thing to do with ricers is play with them. I'll stay off the goat just enough to make the little kiddies think they've got something, knowing I've got plenty of pedal left. Just when they're starting to 'strain', I'll show them what the goat can do. I can almost hear their jawbone hitting the floor. Too cool!

·
Puppy Power!!
1,693 Posts
I like to keep it in first gear staying right next to them, or letting them get ahead just a touch, and then when I hit about 3k rpm, I nail it. The tires give a nice satisfying shirp and off I go.

One time I did this, I shifted to second instead and gave it some revs and dumped the clutch. Laid about 10 feet of rubber right next to him. :)

Bob

·
05/06 AEROFORCE HERE NOW!!!
2,352 Posts
dmonty said:
He pulls along side and I glance over and the guy has his digital cam out taking pics of the Goat!!! Talk about being flattered!!! I kept pace with him so he could get some nice shots in.
Of course...he was taking pics for his "kill" story on his ricer forum :gr_jest:

·
Enjoy the trolls
2,548 Posts
In Arizona, if you got "shot at", that only means one thing: several badly placed 9 mm bullet holes all over your car.

·
The Ghost & the Darkness
2,273 Posts
Same thing in LA! :secret:

·
Outlaw Rebel
2,818 Posts
THe first thing that came to mind at this title was your goat with holes in it.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts