LS1GTO.com Forums banner

1 - 20 of 90 Posts

·
Mr.CGM / Team G.P Performace
4,807 Posts

·
Registered
452 Posts
I would love to go again but this year, will have an addition to our family and dont think Vegas is a good place for a new born. Sucks but I guess that is what happens when you dont wrap it up! :)

·
Abracadabra Holmes
5,627 Posts
I would love to go again but this year, will have an addition to our family and dont think Vegas is a good place for a new born. Sucks but I guess that is what happens when you dont wrap it up! :)
Alittle TMI right there .. haha Just my :cents: I definetly need to make this one.

·
Registered
2,434 Posts
Ill be there again!

·
GoatRun...what's that????
3,989 Posts
This year's gonna be rough, but we'll try and make sure it happens. Can't stop the train when it's 5 years running...

·
GoatRun HCIC - Retired
592 Posts
I'm ready to. I feel bad because I missed it every year but that's cause I was 11K miles away. Look forward to it!!!
If you were 11k away because you were serving your country, all's good. Other reasons can GTFO. Show up anyway because it's a kick ass time and I will buy you a beer.

My wife's pregnant too and I will be planning this shit. Dont bring your kids to smoke filled Vegas though, or your wife. I won't.

I'm hoping to make it. Seen pictures and heard the storys. Plus it's Vegas!!!
Do it or your gay.

Missed last year... Won't make that mistake again.
Your car had logo's from every year except 2011. See my reply to lil_italy.

Ill be there again!
You don't have anything better to do? Just kidding, bring whichever badass rides makes sense. Hint, it better be your smurfing goat, I read your other thread about how easy you could ditch the EVO.

·
N.C.G. Web Ambassador
3,900 Posts
If you were 11k away because you were serving your country, all's good. Other reasons can GTFO. Show up anyway because it's a kick ass time and I will buy you a beer.
I appreciate it. I just got finished with a tick over 6 years in the Marine Corps Infantry and look forward to as many GTO events I can go to this year. I will also be glad to buy you a beer for organizing the event :patriot:

·
Registered
2,434 Posts
You don't have anything better to do? Just kidding, bring whichever badass rides makes sense. Hint, it better be your smurfing goat, I read your other thread about how easy you could ditch the EVO.
Hahaha. I just put a TVS on the GTO, Im not getting rid of it anytime soon. I love the GTO, everytime I consider it I drive it and love it all over again. haha. The Evo, is my DD beater, so Im ready for something else I get bored. ha. GoatRun is soo much fun I cant wait!

·
Maggied G8 FTW!!
826 Posts
Goatrun 2012... ahhh yes.

A couple new G8 attendees (previous GTO owners) this year most likely... FTW!

·
GoatRun HCIC - Retired
592 Posts
I appreciate it. I just got finished with a tick over 6 years in the Marine Corps Infantry and look forward to as many GTO events I can go to this year. I will also be glad to buy you a beer for organizing the event :patriot:
Damn, my Dad's Dad was at Iwojima but passed when I was very young. My Mom's Dad thankfully made sure I knew what that actually meant. A Marine's beer is always on me.

Dude you tease me with your talk of G8 shenanigans but I don't see you attending. Make it happen for 2012!

·
SOLD! 06/10/10
2,285 Posts

We shall see....

Dude you tease me with your talk of G8 shenanigans but I don't see you attending. Make it happen for 2012!

Don't hold your breath Dave, he'll most likely rank it!

1 - 20 of 90 Posts