LS1GTO.com Forums banner

21 - 40 of 90 Posts

·
Fly Eagles Fly
808 Posts
How about this, I'll run around out front and distract the cops, if you let me bring my little ol ford. But I refuse to let greg stand on top of it and take pictures.

·
GoatRun HCIC - Retired
592 Posts
How about this, I'll run around out front and distract the cops, if you let me bring my little ol ford. But I refuse to let greg stand on top of it and take pictures.
lol you know you are a GR veteran if you know what the smurf he is talking about.

·
GoatRun HCIC - Retired
592 Posts
I believe a point has been proven. Also, smurf that Mustang!

·
Carbon Feaver
3,602 Posts
I'm definitely in again. As soon as I know the dates, I'll be there. Even if I am moving 400 miles farther away by then...lol

Hopefully my car doesn't break down 100 miles out again, though... haha

·
Premium Member
1,493 Posts
Hopefully my early transfer request gets approved and I will be back in time for this year's Run. Who knows, maybe I'll even have time to put all those "extra" parts I have in storage on her before the event.

Besides, need to get my Beer Pong and Poker fixes. ;)

·
GoatRun HCIC - Retired
592 Posts
Hopefully my early transfer request gets approved and I will be back in time for this year's Run. Who knows, maybe I'll even have time to put all those "extra" parts I have in storage on her before the event.

Besides, need to get my Beer Pong and Poker fixes. ;)
That would be awesome Bro!

·
Registered
240 Posts
gona be my first time going, cant wait

·
Registered
2,434 Posts
I drove my GTO 3000 miles to ND. I changed the oil before I left and changed it when I got there. GTG! DO IT! haha

21 - 40 of 90 Posts