LS1GTO.com Forums banner

21 - 36 of 36 Posts

·
No Miata No Miata No Miata :(
6,752 Posts
There is a DIY wash right around the corner. I've always brought my bucket/goodies and just use there water.
That works. Glad it's close. I've got all my cleaning stuff packed up to go, as do I have the car pretty much loaded and ready to go as well.

I did some retorquing of the rocker arms today and of the intake manifold and I seem to have fixed the noises I was hearing. A couple rockers were slightly loose. Not a lot but enough to make some noise. And the intake manifold seemed loose too, but not sure why.

Regardless the car is all ready to go. I'm pretty pumped. I was worried for a minute the car wouldn't be able to make it and I'd have been pissed. Now all I'd good and I'm ready to leave.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
150k Club
3,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
That works. Glad it's close. I've got all my cleaning stuff packed up to go, as do I have the car pretty much loaded and ready to go as well.

I did some retorquing of the rocker arms today and of the intake manifold and I seem to have fixed the noises I was hearing. A couple rockers were slightly loose. Not a lot but enough to make some noise. And the intake manifold seemed loose too, but not sure why.

Regardless the car is all ready to go. I'm pretty pumped. I was worried for a minute the car wouldn't be able to make it and I'd have been pissed. Now all I'd good and I'm ready to leave.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
Glad to hear you fixed that stuff!

·
Registered
2,434 Posts
Yeah I want to go to Cars and Coffee as well. Maybe we could meet in the parkinglot of the hotel at 745 and leave at 8am?

·
Registered
21 Posts
Was hoping to make it out and meet some of you while you're here in Vegas. Last minute work travel = me being gone from 4-16 :/ Have fun while you're all here!

21 - 36 of 36 Posts