LS1GTO.com Forums banner

221 - 226 of 226 Posts

·
Abracadabra Holmes
5,627 Posts
Had a blast as usual seeing some old faces and some new ones. Big thanks to Jason and Jon and everyone else who help put this together with the countless hours of work they did. Everything went smooth with all the things we had planned, and the lunch/dinner was grubbing as well !!! Didn't win anything on the raffle this year, but I did manage to get a sprained wrist ! Ha Ha

·
Premium Member
1,493 Posts
Had a blast as usual seeing some old faces and some new ones. Big thanks to Jason and Jon and everyone else who help put this together with the countless hours of work they did. Everything went smooth with all the things we had planned, and the lunch/dinner was grubbing as well !!! Didn't win anything on the raffle this year, but I did manage to get a sprained wrist ! Ha Ha
Who you calling old?
Sprained wrist huh? Playing too much craps right?

·
Mr.CGM / Team G.P Performace
4,807 Posts
Thanks Jon and Jason for making this happen this year sorry I could not of been more help ...you guys rock man ...
And Jeff jacked his wrist up trying to beat me at that punching bag thing lol

·
150k Club
3,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #224
Trying to beat? Better learn how to throw a proper punch lol.

·
AARP Qualified
7,190 Posts
Thanks Jon and Jason; I know how difficult GR can be. Your anxiety wondering if we all had a good time, can now be relieved. It was a huge success!
You two made it happen.

Revel in your success; it's so deserved!

Thanks!

PS: Jeff jacking up his wrist, I choose not to engage. Potential gay references not willing to engage, as I explained to Jeff. Point is, Dude, protection is the way to go. Just sayin' what others want to say...

221 - 226 of 226 Posts