LS1GTO.com Forums banner

21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
150k Club
3,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
HA! Like lost cellphones, football beers, chocolate covered bacon, and taxi races, foo.
Don't forget looking up yellow dresses of hot chicks in front of their date.

·
Certified Noob
48 Posts
already lost a cell phone in vegas in a taxi... I actually got it back. Couldn't believe it. ...but crazy night life is a thing of the past for me, really.

·
150k Club
3,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
already lost a cell phone in vegas in a taxi... I actually got it back. Couldn't believe it. ...but crazy night life is a thing of the past for me, really.
Sometimes you got to live in the past. At least for the weekend...

·
Certified Noob
48 Posts
Sometimes you got to live in the past. At least for the weekend...
Perhaps in the future (next year?) I'll live in the past for a weekend. :gr_jest:

·
150k Club
3,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
Bump to the top, the schedule has been added

·
150k Club
3,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #28

·
Registered Abuser!
138 Posts
My sister is still driving down from SLC but not til late Friday night. She has a "potential" winning key to a new Ford Truck she won on the radio. Contest finale is that night when all the winners get to try out their key!
That night is also her birthday so hopefully the stars are all in alignment for her.
Best of Luck `lil Sis... :slap: You better Win!

·
150k Club
3,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
bump for Charles

·
Worthless Staff Mbr
56,912 Posts
Hope y'all have fun! Already made one GTO trip this year, can't afford another one right now.

Doric's goat is down hard. Pretty sure he won't have it up and running by then. As for the "and Co.", the boards for this area are pretty quiet.
For sure. I miss the old days.

21 - 31 of 31 Posts