LS1GTO Forums banner

GOAT TALES - THE LEGENDS of The MIGHTY GTO LIVE ON!

35K views 447 replies 148 participants last post by  G's04 
#1 ·
Mustang 5.0 Ltr Eats Goat Dust - My Big Blue Daddy wasn't even broke in yet about 800mi on it .. '94 Stang rolls up next to me at a light .. just mindin' my oowwn business.., light chg's, he bolts off, I punched it, off we went, .. I was shifting at 4300-4500 rpm .. when I got into 3rd the Mustang was behind me. He follows me for six miles, pulls up to me at a light and asked, "Hey, how do you like that new GTO?" ... I looked back over at him and smiled large .. "Well, .. how did YOU like it?" .. BBD 8-D Blue/Blue/M6-Stock

#3 · (Edited)
'03 Vette Couldn't Handle the News - Big Blue Daddy can keep up with him = Sitting behind a Vette at a light .. just mindin' my oowwn business .. it goes grn, he took off hard, I took off 1/2 length right behind him .. He pushes it up, so did I and stayed right there on his tail ... he swerved to the left lane I eased BBD into the right, we both stopped at the next light, looking at each other .. me smiling large .. he looked shocked and bewildered, no one had ever done that to his Vette before!
... BBD 8-D Blue/Blue/M6-Stock

#5 ·
Big Blue Daddy said:
'03 Vette Couldn't Handle the News - Big Blue Daddy can keep up with him = Sitting behind a Vette at a light .. just mindin' my oowwn business .. it goes grn, he took off hard, I took off 1/2 length right behind him .. He pushes it up, so did I and stayed right there on his tail ... he swerved to the left lane I eased BBD into the right, we both stopped at the next light, looking at each other .. me smiling large .. he looked shocked and bewildered, no one had ever done that to his Vette before!
... BBD 8-D Blue/Blue/M6-Stock

I ever knew losing was so easy!!! :sneaky:

#6 ·
'03 Vette Couldn't Handle the News

04bluegto said:
I ever knew losing was so easy!!! :sneaky:
It wasn't very decisive,.. I never got ahead of 'im , .. but he couldn't get away from me & BBD either. So I guess it was a draw. I suppose if he was expecting it, he could have done better, .. but look on his face was like, "where the hell did you come from" ..
. ... BBD 8-D Blue/Blue/M6-Stock

#9 ·
GOAT TALES - Burnt MeatBall

Subaru WRX or is it "Stewed-Brew" = In right lane at a light, when I had my Ol'Lady with me, this Smirkin' Yuppie pulls up to next me in his WRX .. Light chg'd I started off in 2nd, .. just mindin' my oowwn business .. and I hear "Smirkles" pulling long on 1st gaining ground gettin' ahead of me. Now, what do you suppose is going thru my head, .. let this whimp run me thru his dust and grit my teeth the rest of the day, or do I chance an Ass Chewing by the Ol'Lady? .. hmmm .. I floored it and let 2nd gear take its' rightful place in the pecking order .. I pulled passed Smirkles now frowning and hit 3rd .. Ol'Lady whailing loader than the WRX could .. it was over .. Big Blue Daddy Burnt that MeatBall, and the Ol'Lady! Shit happens.
. .. BBD :cool: Blue/Blue/M6-Stock

#13 · (Edited)
GOAT TALES - Cruisin' Ventura

SS396 Rat'70 El Camino - Cruisin' Ventura = I cruised up along side a nice looking, good sounding SS396 .. just mindin' my oowwnn business .. he slowed and then got on it .. I pulled second and let it run out .. he couldn't hold up to Big Blue Daddy .. it was over ... He gave me a "thumbs up" when I turned off, now that .. is a "Super Sport!" .. BBD :cool: Blue/Blue/M6-Stock

#14 ·
GOAT TALES - Smoked Kraut - BMW*M3*

Smoked Some Kraut Tuesday night going home = BMW*M3* TRIED and DIED. He started it, I finished him, My Goat ate him! Goats CAN eat anything, right? ... Coming out of a three lane left turn onto a main street, workin' 1st to 4th lugging in the turn .. I was just minding my oowwnn business, .. when I heard him in the outside lane windin' 1st. .. Okay so someone wants to play .. I'm messin' with the shift trying to get it into second .. he's just pulling ahead of me in the outside lane as we rolled out straight .. I hit 2nd (finally) .. he's pulling ahead and hits 2nd with a jolt .. now I'm windin' up and making way, starting to gain some ground back .. 4 grand and 2nd is pulling real good now, up even with him, look out the side I see him pounding the wheel, 5 grand and I'm ahead of him .. he jolts into 3rd and falls back ... Walla! There you have it .. a Goat reciepe for Smoked Kraut! ... HA!!!

My buddy Alan said;
.. BMW's are for people that like wine and cheese.
.. Muscle cars are for people who eat meat and potatos.
DRIVE ON ... BBD :cool: IBM/B/M6-Stock

#15 ·
Big Blue Daddy said:
BMW's are for people that like wine and cheese.
More like Whine and Jeeeez....

#16 ·
It was out in the high desert Sunday morning. Young man in a Mustang Gt started messing with me. Butch pulled ahead strongly at around 130mph. It was damned scary though hanging on for dear life when I hit the turn at 143mph. The car was just on the edge of braking loose. Yes, I could just see myself at age 51 rolling my GTO in the desert. But alas, the wide track held on and I powered out of the turn leaving that little Mustang far behind. Life was good......
Did I ever tell you that I just love this goat???

#323 ·
my friend has an 02 gt and was trying to top it out. Needless to say i passed him in the shoulder when he was at 132. hahahah it wasnt a good idea but i couldn resist

#18 ·
UnkleTim said:
It was out in the high desert Sunday morning. Young man in a Mustang Gt started messing with me. Butch pulled ahead strongly at around 130mph. It was damned scary though hanging on for dear life when I hit the turn at 143mph. The car was just on the edge of braking loose. Yes, I could just see myself at age 51 rolling my GTO in the desert. But alas, the wide track held on and I powered out of the turn leaving that little Mustang far behind. Life was good......
Did I ever tell you that I just love this goat???
Way Go Go, UnkleTim! Kinda hairy up above 120 .. not much time to look at anything but the road .. but the Goats hold the ground like they're on rails.
Good Kill! ... never be ashamed to it back off .. better to live and run another day. .... BBD :cool:

#19 ·
GOAT TALES - More Smoked Kraut!

Mercedes new 500 series coupe w/ a Kompressor that's factory rated at 492 hp right?
BBD and I were about a mile from the house on the way home, at a light with this 500 Series Mercedes next to me Smirkin'.. I started up in 2nd and as usual ... just mindin' my oowwnn business ... he starts winding it up .. I could hear his Kompressor suckin' wind ... so I feed BBD some gas and I'm keeping up w/ Smerky in his Merc ... he pushes it harder giving me the evil eye ... I dropped the hammer and started leaving him behind, now grimising w/ his High Dollar car losing to BBD
... Now I don't know where all those 492 ponies were going, maybe driving the aircon, or vibrating the seat heaters, or whatever .. my guess only about 280 of them were propelling him down the street .. and the rest were pulling him down the street via all the SUCK the kompressor was generating .. he had such a vaccum going as I went by it took all the dust off BBD's bumper .. HA! More Smoked Kraut!
......... BBD :cool: Drive On!

#21 ·
Big Blue Daddy said:
Mercedes new 500 series coupe w/ a Kompressor that's factory rated at 492 hp right?
BBD and I were about a mile from the house on the way home, at a light with this 500 Series Mercedes next to me Smirkin'.. I started up in 2nd and as usual ... just mindin' my oowwnn business ... he starts winding it up .. I could hear his Kompressor suckin' wind ... so I feed BBD some gas and I'm keeping up w/ Smerky in his Merc ... he pushes it harder giving me the evil eye ... I dropped the hammer and started leaving him behind, now grimising w/ his High Dollar car losing to BBD
... Now I don't know where all those 492 ponies were going, maybe driving the aircon, or vibrating the seat heaters, or whatever .. my guess only about 280 of them were propelling him down the street .. and the rest were pulling him down the street via all the SUCK the kompressor was generating .. he had such a vaccum going as I went by it took all the dust off BBD's bumper .. HA! More Smoked Kraut!
......... BBD :cool: Drive On!
Dude, you are funny! Keep it up! Who needs 'The Last Ride', Pontiac needs
'Tales of The Big Blue Daddy'. :thumbs:

#22 ·
I've been running BBD since Februray ... but I've only been able to get logged on here since about 2 weeks ago .. I've been keepin' notes on my own about the Goat Tales and now I have a place to put them ... I ran a M/C week before last and haven't posted that one yet .. This 500 Series Merc happened yesterday ... and the Movie was pretty lame, luke warm acting, ... best parts were played by the GTOs.
I appreciate the feedback, Fellas .. feel free to chime in with your own Tales ..

................. BBD :cool: Drive On !

#23 ·
GTOdriver7 said:
man you see alot of action BBD
I know I have trouble finding any good GOAT feed in town....

#24 ·
The moral of the story....

Big Blue Daddy said:
I've been running BBD since Februray ... but I've only been able to get logged on here since about 2 weeks ago .. I've been keepin' notes on my own about the Goat Tales and now I have a place to put them ... I ran a M/C week before last and haven't posted that one yet .. This 500 Series Merc happened yesterday ... and the Movie was pretty lame, luke warm acting, ... best parts were played by the GTOs.
I appreciate the feedback, Fellas .. feel free to chime in with your own Tales ..

................. BBD :cool: Drive On !
Don't smirk at Big Blue Daddy!! :slap:

#25 ·
Yup, don't smirk at him, don't smile at him, don't thumb your nose at him, heck don't even look at him. Just keep your eyes focused on the road and respect the power of BigBlueDaddy.

Especially when he is just minding his oowwn biznez.

LOL! BBD cracks me up. Keep 'em coming bro.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.