LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
It's simple physics
3,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
For those following the trials and tribulations of my belt shredding/throwing incident, the MAF wire was in fact hit by the loose belt ends and unplugged/torn. This basically solved the rough idle problem.

After a major delay in getting the new tensioner/belt from Magnusson (thanks to Blownchevy for all his help and initiative on this), it has been installed.

The car is now awaiting final inspection, fender rolling, and installation of my new wheels and tires, and possibly the installation of my remote cut outs as well, and then it will be back in my hands.

Needless to say, I can not wait. I've been in a rental (which I returned) and relied upon rides from the ladies. I can make do, but I miss that car. It's an adrenalin rush.

I would also like to commend Jayson, David, Ray, Steve, and the rest of the MTI crew as well. Since there is no way I can work on cars anymore given the time constraints of my profession, having them do it is the next best thing to doing it myself. They are excellent. Highly recommended.

LR

·
Premium Member
279 Posts
+1 on the MTI Quality.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts