LS1GTO.com Forums banner

Cruise, Auto-X, or both.

• Cruise just like this year. Lets get kicked out of someplace else!!

Votes: 12 28.6%
  • Auto-X. Forget endurance, I'm only good for short bursts.

Votes: 14 33.3%
  • Slow Mo Cruise for the old dudes, and Tire Smokin auto-X for the young guns.

Votes: 16 38.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
41 - 50 of 50 Posts

·
Ryan
221 Posts
Mine did just fine, (once I got past the slower drivers lol) Hard to push it with the wife going honey! after a few turns however lol.
Paul
Yeah... and how come the slower drivers keep hitting the road first? I always got stuck behind and had to make stupid passes to catch up to the FUN cars. My wife never told me to slow down, it was kinda shocking :turbonaug 110, 120, 130, 140 or even at 150mph she just kinda hung on. Think she actually had fun. Cant wait for next year.

·
Registered
114 Posts
i voted for auto x. thats what my car is built for, and i want to race with other amateurs since ill get my ass handed to me when i race in a real competition.

·
Family Wagon of Fun
9,137 Posts
If I show up, I won't be pushing my only source of transportation home on a track. That's for damned sure.

·
Registered
536 Posts
yeah! the rest of us were!!!!!!!!!!!!! :stickpoke

·
TAGURIT
12,745 Posts
I risked it this year and broke. I will be trailering my car the 1300 miles if I come again next year. Paying a 1,000 tow bill is killing me not to mention the 4k for new driveshaft, clutch and built tranny.

41 - 50 of 50 Posts