LS1GTO.com Forums banner

1 - 20 of 123 Posts

·
AARP Qualified
7,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

**Mark your Calendars, Goat Run 2012 Dates are in, Sept 21 thru Sept 24**

An updated thread is forthcoming with more details.

Most of you have probably read Dave and Greg's update to this year's GR12. Initially, their plan is to be minimal and let things develop as they may. I applaud their approach and can't thank them enough for their efforts this year booking both the Palace Station (Booking Info is here: Palace Station Booking Info, Click Here and the Bellagio Brunch. Both of these venues are the foundation of this Annual pilgrimage to Las Vegas that so many of us look forward to each year.

Personally, GR12 will be my 5th Goat Run as I've attended each year only missing the first one, regretfully.

I'm Colin and I'm a GoatRun-aholic.

In order to feed my addiction, I need to Goat Run annually as I'm sure many of you do too. I met Greg in 2008 and pledged to him to help in anyway I could. Each year he made a fantastic Master of Ceremony organizing our event and last year, passed the baton to Dave, who didn't lose a step conducting GR11 flawlessly.

So when this year's minimally planned event was announced, I hoped my phone would ring. It did and here I am with many of my mates volunteering our time to fill in some of the gaps with additional fun. So while we're brewing up more fun to be announced, we need you to mark your calendars with this year's dates.

Goat Run 2012 is September 21-24

A detailed Thread is on its way!

Please bare with us as we do our best to Make Some Fun for GR12

Thanks again to Greg and Dave for this opportunity to help. We are honored to assist in any way we can!

Colin

·
GoatRun HCIC - Retired
592 Posts
:woot:

·
Registered
157 Posts
there is some week in September i supposedly cannot take off...hope its not during these dates!

·
Registered
2,434 Posts
Im in! It will be a good time regardless. Id like to do a cruise again. Red Rock canyon was a blast .

·
AARP Qualified
7,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)

Im in! It will be a good time regardless. Id like to do a cruise again. Red Rock canyon was a blast .
I could not agree more...it was a blast but seemed over too fast. We did St Charles that day as well back in 09'. Maybe we could do Red Rock and something else to make the cruise long enough?

Need to rely on some help from the Vegas goats.

Sure could use a PM from a Vegas local or two willing to help.

·
GoatRun...what's that????
3,989 Posts
I could not agree more...it was a blast but seemed over too fast. We did St Charles that day as well back in 09'. Maybe we could do Red Rock and something else to make the cruise long enough?

Need to rely on some help from the Vegas goats.

Sure could use a PM from a Vegas local or two willing to help.
*cough* Dago *cough*

:D

·
Carbon Feaver
3,602 Posts
Ha, that's on my birthday. Oh boy....

·
Carbon Feaver
3,602 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
GOAT RUN 2012 9-21 to 9-24

Glad to hear that there's another Goat Run this year, had a blast last year. Plan on making it again this year and I'll try to get more of the L.V. herd out there too. As for racing if you guy's don't get the track for your own event - on friday 9-21 from 7:00pm to midnight there is Midnight Mayhem at L.V.M.S. think it cost $15. Track prep. not that good , but it's fun anyway. Check it out http://www.lvms.com/strip/schedule/ :thumbs:

·
Mr.CGM / Team G.P Performace
4,807 Posts
Glad to hear that there's another Goat Run this year, had a blast last year. Plan on making it again this year and I'll try to get more of the L.V. herd out there too. As for racing if you guy's don't get the track for your own event - on friday 9-21 from 7:00pm to midnight there is Midnight Mayhem at L.V.M.S. think it cost $15. Track prep. not that good , but it's fun anyway. Check it out http://www.lvms.com/strip/schedule/ :thumbs:

still think you have one of the sweetest rides out there bro ...what happen to the miny cowl scoop you was sporting two years ago

1 - 20 of 123 Posts