LS1GTO.com Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,434 Posts
In for a time we are meeting in Barstow.

·
Premium Member
204 Posts
Also in for info.

·
Premium Member
204 Posts
Maybe Jbo or Smeech can chime in here, but I'm assuming from past Caravan threads that the location is gonna be the same in Barstow. 2796 Tanger Way. Also gonna assume the time didn't change, 11AM. I'm gonna post this to SCGC, but will update if any of this changes. Let me know.

·
150k Club
3,955 Posts
Maybe Jbo or Smeech can chime in here, but I'm assuming from past Caravan threads that the location is gonna be the same in Barstow. 2796 Tanger Way. Also gonna assume the time didn't change, 11AM. I'm gonna post this to SCGC, but will update if any of this changes. Let me know.
Yes, usually from the past Goat Runs we meet in Barstow. Usually between 11am-1pm. Last year 2004kid had a blow out and Grainfedgoat ran over a 2x12 that flew right over me. But anyways we were delayed getting to Barstow. Threads in your regional forums but we can also post them here.

·
Premium Member
204 Posts
Yes, usually from the past Goat Runs we meet in Barstow. Usually between 11am-1pm. Last year 2004kid had a blow out and Grainfedgoat ran over a 2x12 that flew right over me. But anyways we were delayed getting to Barstow. Threads in your regional forums but we can also post them here.
I've told them 11, so should I just stick with that? Or do the norcal guys have a different time in mind?

I'll also repost this in the regional forums.

·
150k Club
3,955 Posts

·
Premium Member
204 Posts

·
Registered
2,434 Posts
Lets meet at 11am then. at the normal spot. Im good with that

·
Premium Member
204 Posts
Finalized times!

15286 Summit Ave, Fontana, CA 92236
https://goo.gl/maps/Ncbh7
Time:
Arrival 0930AM - Rollout 1030AM.
Gives a chance for everyone to get breakfast and chat before we get on the road. The drive should take us about an hour but we need to account for a little traffic at that time.

NorCal SoCal Meetup Location!

Tanger Outlet Center
2796 Tanger Way , Barstow, CA 92311
Time 12PM.

·
Premium Member
367 Posts
So with the time set for meeting in Barstow, is it safe to say the Norcal group will be heading out about 5-6 A.M Friday from Tracy, Stockton or Manteca? Google Map says 6 hrs from Elk Groove to Barstow, so just trying to get an idea so I can meet up with you all.

·
150k Club
3,955 Posts
So with the time set for meeting in Barstow, is it safe to say the Norcal group will be heading out about 5-6 A.M Friday from Tracy, Stockton or Manteca? Google Map says 6 hrs from Elk Groove to Barstow, so just trying to get an idea so I can meet up with you all.
There is a Shell gas station we will meet up at in Tracy. We will depart at 5am I can start up the thread.

·
Premium Member
204 Posts
So cal should roll in around 12! Traffic willing, of course.

·
Premium Member
204 Posts
If anyone is from SD and not a part of SoCal Goat Club, we're meeting here:

San Diego Goat Run Caravan to Fontana Meet Location!!

McDonald's
1050 W Valley Pkwy
Escondido, CA 92025

Meet Time 7AM.
Wheels rolling 715AM

1 - 18 of 18 Posts