LS1GTO.com Forums banner

41 - 60 of 96 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
So what's the plan for Saturday? Are you guys looking for suggestions?

·
AARP Qualified
7,190 Posts
So what's the plan for Saturday? Are you guys looking for suggestions?
We've got a few swords in the fire, nothing solid yet. Basically, we need a venue for the Car show and lunch. Preferably, they have a room or section we can do the raffle and awards.
Vampd Vegas is working up a quote for us, as well as Mr D's.

Suggestions from a local in Vegas, absolutely! We'd love to hear a few more options! Thanks

·
Registered
62 Posts
We've got a few swords in the fire, nothing solid yet. Basically, we need a venue for the Car show and lunch. Preferably, they have a room or section we can do the raffle and awards.
Vampd Vegas is working up a quote for us, as well as Mr D's.

Suggestions from a local in Vegas, absolutely! We'd love to hear a few more options! Thanks
If you can message me some details on times you want things to occur at we can work on it. I run a las vegas local g8 gto ss facebook page and we can all help make it happen.

·
You talk about vengeance...
6,779 Posts
Discussion Starter #47

·
6,779 Posts
Discussion Starter #49
Work in progress...will have package information up within a week (likely this weekend, pending final details).

·
Registered
40 Posts
Looks good to me. 👍

·
Yes my name is Holden
462 Posts
I wish I could join ya

Greetings Guys; Just read'in this thread & thinking about all the fun conversations I had up on the deck last year, Thank You All. I'm the guy that didn't have a car (Holden) with me as I was with my buddy. We had to suffer driving his Z06. Anyway I sure wish I was joining in this year as some of the pictures slide by as part of my screen saver. I will mention the room as I see some others have. I was on the deck till about mid-night, when I got back to my room my buddy was all stuffed up, couldn't breath well. He had been napping most of the evening, nursing a sore foot, knee, hip. I showered & crashed. The next morning I was also very stuffed up, breathing through mouth, yak. Anyway at that point I looked up at the cold air return in the wall above the my bed. It was filthily with mold, dirt & probably cigarette smoke residue. We got the hell out of their, by afternoon we were both breathing better. As a suggestion for future reference, we stayed at Sam's club & the air was excellent. Hell I'd sleep in a tent of course on a air mattress up on the deck if I could get by with it. I hope to join you guys down the road only with my Holden next time. Enjoy these moments guys, as you only get one ride on this space ship (earth), Bob Jr

Attachments

·
150k Club
3,955 Posts
Greetings Guys; Just read'in this thread & thinking about all the fun conversations I had up on the deck last year, Thank You All. I'm the guy that didn't have a car (Holden) with me as I was with my buddy. We had to suffer driving his Z06. Anyway I sure wish I was joining in this year as some of the pictures slide by as part of my screen saver. I will mention the room as I see some others have. I was on the deck till about mid-night, when I got back to my room my buddy was all stuffed up, couldn't breath well. He had been napping most of the evening, nursing a sore foot, knee, hip. I showered & crashed. The next morning I was also very stuffed up, breathing through mouth, yak. Anyway at that point I looked up at the cold air return in the wall above the my bed. It was filthily with mold, dirt & probably cigarette smoke residue. We got the hell out of their, by afternoon we were both breathing better. As a suggestion for future reference, we stayed at Sam's club & the air was excellent. Hell I'd sleep in a tent of course on a air mattress up on the deck if I could get by with it. I hope to join you guys down the road only with my Holden next time. Enjoy these moments guys, as you only get one ride on this space ship (earth), Bob Jr
Sorry to hear that, you should of made a complaint to the front desk and I'm pretty sure they would of changed rooms for you. I guess mine wasn't as bad then, roommate brought in 3 different girls 3 different nights and couldn't last longer then a "counted" 24 seconds. at least he paid for the cab ride back.

·
Abracadabra Holmes
5,627 Posts
Sorry to hear that, you should of made a complaint to the front desk and I'm pretty sure they would of changed rooms for you. I guess mine wasn't as bad then, roommate brought in 3 different girls 3 different nights and couldn't last longer then a "counted" 24 seconds. at least he paid for the cab ride back.
Well, at least he's quick at something..... :bomb:

Wait for it.......

·
6,779 Posts
Discussion Starter #56
41 - 60 of 96 Posts