Votes: 23 40.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 20 of 170 Posts

·
AARP Qualified
7,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Goat Run 2013 Planning is underway. Our intent is to begin posting details next month.

What would you like to see us do this year? Please post up ideas and we'll consider all reasonable suggestions.

·
Premium Member
410 Posts
If I go again this year, I want to go skydiving. Maybe we could all get a group together and do that?

The raffle had a good turn out too I thought. I cannot promise to not try to be the raffle whore again lol

·
Premium Member
410 Posts
Oh and try for a date in the middle to end of the month again please. I'm in the guard and have drill the first weekend of every month. I'm sure there are others out there too.

·
AARP Qualified
7,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Goat Run 2013 Dates

Trying something different this year. Seems every year selecting the date is always the hardest part for many people. It is always our intent to please everyone, but it's just not possible.

Many times, the events and venues are contingent on the date selected so we have to weight the what would be best for all.

Here are the choices

• Sept 13th through Sept 16th
  • Sept 20th - Sept 23rd
  • Sept 27th - Sept 30th
  • Oct 4th - Oct 7th
  • Oct 11th - 14th
Post up your thoughts and we'll do our best

·
Yabba Dabba Doo!!
2,003 Posts
Mostly West Coast and Arizona GTO people meet in Vegas every year for a good time. The venue has changed over the years from hitting the drag strip to just the strip and everything in between.

Would love to make the trip out from Texas if I could convince a few folks out here to join me.

·
Registered
452 Posts
Hopefully can go back this year. Missed last year due to having my son. I think getting back to the track will be a good time...I know we didnt look into it soon enough for GOATRUN 11'.

·
Registered
285 Posts
Mostly West Coast and Arizona GTO people meet in Vegas every year for a good time. The venue has changed over the years from hitting the drag strip to just the strip and everything in between.

Would love to make the trip out from Texas if I could convince a few folks out here to join me.
I'm from southern NM. I'd be down to make the roadtrip :D
If I remember correctly formula drift is at vegas in October.....Two birds with one stone?

Edit: My dates are way off. Formula d is in irwindale in October.
Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
150k Club
3,955 Posts
If I go again this year, I want to go skydiving. Maybe we could all get a group together and do that?

The raffle had a good turn out too I thought. I cannot promise to not try to be the raffle whore again lol
Do you know where I can get a police cruiser front bumper brace? I plan on taking the whole ticket raffle down!

·
Abracadabra Holmes
5,627 Posts

·
The Domino Effect
1,027 Posts
Oct. 11 - Oct. 14 or :gtfo:

·
AARP Qualified
7,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Oct. 11 - Oct. 14 or :gtfo:
Sounds good Moe I like those dates, wont have to take that much time off

I approve

Sent from AutoGuide.com App
^^^ This.... its later in the year to have a slightly better chance of cooler weather and Columbus day is Monday. Less PTO - Oct. 11-14 :ftw:
The September days are not good to do it in, I prefer October.
Sounds good, guys...did you vote in the Poll above?

·
Abracadabra Holmes
5,627 Posts
Sure did Colin !!

1 - 20 of 170 Posts