141 - 160 of 170 Posts

·
The Domino Effect
1,027 Posts
Can't wait :turbonaug

·
No Miata No Miata No Miata :(
6,752 Posts
I might be in for this. Pending the wife agreeing to go.

i just heard about this, this weekend. Ill see if there are any local guys going or not. would be nice to have a caravan if possible. Ill read through the thread more (only read first page) to find the booking info and an itinerary if there is one.

·
Abracadabra Holmes
5,627 Posts

i just heard about this, this weekend. Ill see if there are any local guys going or not. would be nice to have a caravan if possible. Ill read through the thread more (only read first page) to find the booking info and an itinerary if there is one.
Us norcal guys usually meet off of highway 5 in Tracy, then head out from there. So if you made it down there in time (early, I'd suggest staying the night somewhere close) then you guys could join the caravan from there !!

·
6,752 Posts
Im officailly a go. wife is in and we will make the 17hr drive down. not wanting to drive that far out of the way though haha. we will be leaving the house about 3-4 in the morning to get to vegas by 7-8 at night, thursday.

·
Abracadabra Holmes
5,627 Posts
Im officailly a go. wife is in and we will make the 17hr drive down. not wanting to drive that far out of the way though haha. we will be leaving the house about 3-4 in the morning to get to vegas by 7-8 at night, thursday.
Is going down highway 5 not the main way to get down here ? We usually have 10-15 guys at our meeting spot.

·
Finger on the triger...
3,882 Posts

Leave early am Thurs 10/3. Arrive in NorCal there abouts the north meeting spot and spend the night. Leave Fri morning with the NorCal crew to head to Barstow for the SoCal/NorCal meet and caravan to Vegas. Same thing on the way back.
Trying to make the travel in one shot burns you out for the event.
Sooner or later someone will make a caravan thread in the NW section.

Is going down highway 5 not the main way to get down here ? We usually have 10-15 guys at our meeting spot.

I-5 is not the fastest way for us to get to Vegas.

·
6,752 Posts
that makes sense. We may actually drive a little further in commiefornia and go see her aunt and uncle in Gilroy. and then stay there on the way back as well. that would be a nice 6 day weekend.

What time in the morning do yall meet up in Tracy typically?

jason you towing down?

·
You talk about vengeance...
6,779 Posts
Got a rough draft of the shirt. Need to fill in some details on the cars... add a handle, dress up and finish text work on the slot machine....colors look odd, they're being converted to half-tone / pantone for screen printing. Sponsors will wrap around the upper sides and across the top.

Shirt will be white, heavy weight. More details and pricing to come soon.

Event sticker design to follow (soon as well).

·
150k Club
3,955 Posts
Wow Jon! Looks great!!!

·
6,779 Posts
Minus the colors, I dig the style.

And ill take two shirts haha

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
Thanks! As for the colors, it is the odd shading on the screen? It'll look much better when done and on print. Or is it missing a key color GTO? ;) The package thread will be where we take the orders. :)

·
6,752 Posts
Thanks! As for the colors, it is the odd shading on the screen? It'll look much better when done and on print. Or is it missing a key color GTO? ;) The package thread will be where we take the orders. :)
The biggest issue is the lack of wheels on the cars from the sides haha.

And I'd think putting the cars in the color they came in would be best, rather than a green Gto.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
6,779 Posts
Yeah I'm not done with the wheels yet.. the green one will be a CGM; the color on the screen is off for some reason. The final draft will definitely look finished.

·
Mr.CGM / Team G.P Performace
4,807 Posts
looks great Jon

·
Lovesthegoat
507 Posts
how do i sign up for goatrun?

·
Premium Member
410 Posts
You just get a room, tell everyone you're going, get with your local gto guys and caravan in with everyone. :) and enjoy your stay!

Colin, are there any packages yet? Or a round about date when they will be out? I will also be reserving two rooms

·
6,779 Posts
The committee of members whom were helping put this together have assumed responsibility, unfortunately Colin had to step down for personal reasons.

The packages may go up without a food voucher (and therefore not cost as much as usual). Unless we're able to finalize the food vouchers very soon, a package thread will go up within a few days and remain open for a few weeks.

141 - 160 of 170 Posts