LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Capitol City GTOs
516 Posts
Great Pictures RED, looks like I missed a fun crazy week, maybe get back on the train next year...

·
Bmore Goat
4,677 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for posting up all of the photos Ernie! Good shot of my 02 MBM right at the line.
Yea, pic's were taken by Team Bio's navigator.... damn near as good if not better than the ones the track took.

Great Pictures RED, looks like I missed a fun crazy week, maybe get back on the train next year...
Yes you did Bill... but as you know, there's always next year.

·
Owns a slow GTO
6,708 Posts
Hey I think I know that guy in the passenger seat :)

Thanks for all of the pictures, they look great. I'm still thinking back at what an amazing time RNE was...can't wait for next year!

·
Bmore Goat
4,677 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Odd, the only GTO pic not posted was Pat's... unless it's been posted on FB since I departed for China... which is a restricted site that I cannot view until I return home next month.

Hey I think I know that guy in the passenger seat :)
I can say the same thing...

Sweet. Thanks for posting them.

Thanks for muling my booze around... lol.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Send Nudes
4,569 Posts
What's with all the ricer stickers?

·
Registered
3,372 Posts
What's with all the ricer stickers?
We were on a road rally raising money for a charity. Those are the sponsors. Go to the website: rallynorthamerica.com to see what it is all about.

·
Bmore Goat
4,677 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Very nice pictures. I love Watkin's Glen. Happen to have any more?
Driving The Glen was awsome! Just a few days after the rally ended I flew to China for a month long project and.... errr, internet access to some sites are restricted so I can't pull them from the source. When I get back in a few weeks I'll post more and hopefully get some video up.

·
Bmore Goat
4,677 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
This was JR.
Cool... on Friday i was able to go thru all my past rally videos. Dan's pass the video was taken via the windshield and my run via the rear window with Hank behind me.... I'm hopeful to edit them together this week since I'm finally back to retired status. Looking at how many GTO's we had on the Glen, its too bad this years rally many aren't going to be driving their GTO's for Route 50.

·
Almost Stock
461 Posts
Cool... on Friday i was able to go thru all my past rally videos. Dan's pass the video was taken via the windshield and my run via the rear window with Hank behind me.... I'm hopeful to edit them together this week since I'm finally back to retired status. Looking at how many GTO's we had on the Glen, its too bad this years rally many aren't going to be driving their GTO's for Route 50.
We might be in the G8 this year.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts