LS1GTO.com Forums banner

41 - 54 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
4th GTO said:
You know, after reading his post he doesn't say that his Dealer called and said it was there. Maybe when he seen his 5000 code and that means it was shipped to the Dealer, he just assumed it was there. I could see that happening!

heh, sorry guys. LOL. yes i did jump the gun a little, but only by a few days. 4th GTO, thats exactly what happend and yes I was a little embarassed. My dealer said it is on a truck at this moment on its way to them and he said it could be tomorrow or the next day, not much longer... and yes i am still going to buy it, money shouldnt be a problem.. 1-2 days, and pics there will be.

·
55 Posts
HE IS ALIVE!!!!!!!!!!!! :bubbrub

oh we were so worried!

dont you ever do that again!

bad danny bad!

now go to your room and think about what you did. :wall:

the story of the little boy who cried wolf comes to mind......

JK

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #44 (Edited)
hey, i actually thought it was here, the Number said it was at the dealer sooooo you know.... i got a little carried away, but what can you expect???????????? THE GTO WILL BE HERE ANY DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IVE BEEN DREAMING OF THIS DAY FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #46
IVE BEEN DREAMING OF TOMORROW OR THE NEXT DAY FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!;)

·
Registered
386 Posts
Well good luck and congrats to you. Just please remember our pain and tell us about it and post some pics, so we can go the rest of the way out of our skulls!!:sneaky:

·
Registered
63 Posts
Danny760,

I only have one question for you. How did you escape from those mean Pontiac people? :D All kidding aside, congratulations! It's an awesome thing to most of us to just be getting this car at any age but to be 20 years old and getting one must be overwhelming! Good luck with your new car!

Take care,

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #52
hey maghut, i guess both ours were on the same truck heh. which one are you getting and from where again? i forgot. i think im going with the auto, the dealer thats holding the manual for me is a prick and i dont even know how to drive stick. i dont think the difference in speed will vary too much, plus arent autos better at straight away take offs? all you have to do is mash the pedal to the medal and boom your gone... i hope im making the right choice.......

·
Registered
3,255 Posts
Only time in my life I wish I lived in southern California!! .....Just teasing guys!!

:drink: :drink: :drink: :drink:

41 - 54 of 54 Posts