LS1GTO Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Made friends with my lazy
543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I talked to Jeff and made an appointment to go down and have the goat tuned up proper like. I know there were some people looking into doing this as well, so if anyone wants to go down with me give me a call or post back on here. 4pm Thursday the 14th..

·
2 Wheels to Drag, 4 to Drift
234 Posts
This is really tempting... I'm getting my sunroof put in the day or 2 before and I don't have the $$ for both :(

·
Made friends with my lazy
543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
TrixR4Kids said:
Looks like Jeff is gonna have a bunch of Goats there next week to play with. Three from the 757 are going.
Do you know what day they are going down? I am in at 4 on thursday so I am probably taking off work thursday and friday. wouldnt mind meeting up with some 757 guys while im down that way..

·
Registered
2,817 Posts
impulsivegoat said:
I'm planning on going some time before....... Nov 10th. Maybe we can go the same day Chris.
I'll let you know, I'v gotta leave my car with him for a few days probably this time :secret: , I'm also bringing the short block/heads to him for my other car to get started on. :turbonaug

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.