1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Capitol City G8
422 Posts
I know this really upsets everybody but the G8 didn't make it either.:cry:

·
Registered
3,362 Posts
Now that is the way to wake up a morning!! Nice job Pat.

·
Capitol City GTO's
6,509 Posts
Dan,

Excellent video for the little time You had to make take it. I mean You still had to catch up with us tearing up the road,,,LOL.

Pat,

·
Registered
303 Posts
Good job with the video. I'm still wondering what kind of catback to go with and the video doesn't make the decision any easier - they all sounded good.

·
Registered
3,362 Posts
Thanks Pat. I noticed right away in your response.

·
What the....
2,590 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
I have another video that I have to edit and upload that has the G8 and Jeremy on it....cleaning the streets with that blower. lol. I'll get it uploaded tonight.

Oh yeah....and FWIW, I was well into triple digits playing catchup. I was gonna video tape the catchup but I remember seeing traffic blurring by. Ooops.

·
Bmore Goat
4,677 Posts
Dan.... that was great, watched it a half dozen times in a row and feeling much better... lol.

This one is going to last a while... but as all damn junkie's do, already wondering about the next fix....

Who had the green Honda Element that filmed the line of us blow by on Rt15?

Red.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Hey nice tape it was cool to see it. Like I said last week my car was in the shop looking forward getting it out this saturday.

Terrence
Quicksilver 06

·
Somethings always broken
1,544 Posts
Dan.... that was great, watched it a half dozen times in a row and feeling much better... lol.

This one is going to last a while... but as all damn junkie's do, already wondering about the next fix....

Who had the green Honda Element that filmed the line of us blow by on Rt15?

Red.
I think it was Elmn8r's friend.

·
Capitol City GTO's
782 Posts
Yeah, that was my dad/father-figure. He's a CCGTO member, too, just doesn't post much.

I saw the videos he took and the wind really screwed em up. We were going so fast, the only thing you can hear is wind noise and it's really annoying.

·
Somethings always broken
1,544 Posts
Yeah, that was my dad/father-figure. He's a CCGTO member, too, just doesn't post much.

I saw the videos he took and the wind really screwed em up. We were going so fast, the only thing you can hear is wind noise and it's really annoying.
What about with no sound? We could put some cool music to it or something.

1 - 20 of 56 Posts