LS1GTO Forums banner
21 - 40 of 59 Posts

· Somethings always broken
2,402 Posts
Hell just make some car noises with your mouth and post it on up..Jeremy
My boss just gave me a wierd look cause I busted out laughing.

· Inching closer to Molon Labe
9,722 Posts
Awesome video. Now I want to take my mufflers off...

How many in the video had the stock catback? I haven't heard my car revving from outside yet, other than that video clip I have in my sig. Some seemed a bit quieter than others, but maybe they didn't have their foot in it as much.

· CCGTO Member
2,582 Posts
i'm third on the vid... pretty much had to wait to see what the two in front were gonna do. so you can hear mine a bit before ya hear Bill's maggie.

· What the....
3,573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
I tell you. When you all went by John's Red 04 was LOUD.

This is a pretty slick camera with 5.1 surround sound. The original recording was done in HD format so it can play on any BluRay player. We'll have to do it again next time we all meet up. Maybe get some exhaust comparisons.

· Capitol City G8
423 Posts
I have another video that I have to edit and upload that has the G8 and Jeremy on it....cleaning the streets with that blower. lol. I'll get it uploaded tonight.

Oh yeah....and FWIW, I was well into triple digits playing catchup. I was gonna video tape the catchup but I remember seeing traffic blurring by. Ooops.
Cool. I'll check later.

I tell you. When you all went by John's Red 04 was LOUD.

This is a pretty slick camera with 5.1 surround sound. The original recording was done in HD format so it can play on any BluRay player. We'll have to do it again next time we all meet up. Maybe get some exhaust comparisons.
I hope my G8 didn't overpower the mic pick-up with it's roar! :)

· Inching closer to Molon Labe
9,722 Posts
You should post this video in the Exhaust Section in that stickied thread with all the exhaust sounds. This is by far the best comparison I've seen.

Stock exhaust is much louder than I thought...

· Capitol City GTO's
1,668 Posts
Here are the videos taken during the way up to the show. My dad would like to apologize for the moth that decided to take residence on the windshield just as video taping was about to start. He also would like to apologize for the wind noise in the videos, but at 90MPH in an Element with an MP3 recorder taking video, it's kind of hard to avoid.

Please feel free to edit and add in your own car noises if you like! :)

Also, here's the burnout from the Camaro:

· Capitol City GTO's
7,153 Posts
Jason,

The Video's are great I just went throught them and could sort of get what they sound like with the wind. Its nice to see what We look like rolling like that. I guess one reason I say that is because You all always make me lead,,,lol.

Pat,

21 - 40 of 59 Posts