LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I met up with BillyGoatGruff and Golden Gate Goats on Sat for a cruise. Golden Gate Goats are a nice group of people with some awesome cars. The cruise was fun and it was cool to meet everybody. I got alot of compliments on the car and no one had anything bad to say about it. It was great to hear all the good comments on the new GTO from Golden Gate Goats.

Tom

·
Mod Hungry... Empty Wallet
2,137 Posts
Some very beautiful cars there!

·
Single Digit Stick Shift
4,088 Posts
Dude, you got some awesome pics. My navigator, Andrew, didn't do as well and took a lot of pics while we were rolling. It was a good time and nice to see everyone again. Glad you had a fun time and will keep you informed when we do something like this again. Get ready for Pleasanton in June though.

It was a nice day. Meet up in the morning in Marin, CA. Took a few backroads through Marin County. First stop was at a chesse factory that was built in the 1860's? That is were those beautiful pics were taken. Next stop was Laganitus Brewery/Warehouse in Petaluma. Awesome people that run this place. Let the whole group drink as much as they could. Final stop was at Moylens Brew Pub in Novato. Overall, 38 miles driven over 6 hours. Awesome, simply awesome.

·
Knight Errant
1,800 Posts
Wow!

Some serious, serious, iron there. They all look brand new. God I miss my 67, but I love my 04. :thumbs:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts