LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
His and Hers
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, this is my last week in Cali!!! I'm off to AZ where my husband already is and our house will be started this month...Can't say I will miss it that much but some things I will, ocean, mountains, etc. and my friends..But a much better life is waiting I think..thanks to the people who introduced us into the wonderfull world of the gto and crusies..Any body areound the surprise area?

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
JUDGE THIS said:
Well, this is my last week in Cali!!! I'm off to AZ where my husband already is and our house will be started this month...Can't say I will miss it that much but some things I will, ocean, mountains, etc. and my friends..But a much better life is waiting I think..thanks to the people who introduced us into the wonderfull world of the gto and crusies..Any body areound the surprise area?
don't do it az is to hot

·
Semper Fi
4,857 Posts
JUDGE THIS said:

We spend a lot of time at the track out there near Surprise.. maybe you and the hubby can hang out there with us :)

Hope you enjoy AZ as much as I do.

·
His and Hers
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Smitty's05GTO said:
We spend a lot of time at the track out there near Surprise.. maybe you and the hubby can hang out there with us :)

Hope you enjoy AZ as much as I do.

I have met you before, blond brought in a resume, loved the dog...?
remember???

·
not a pontiac its a HOLDEN !!
8,787 Posts
im close to that area im at the 101 and 17

welcome to az , i know alot of people here spend time drag racing , we do have some great cold weather places , and cali is only a few hours away

im originally from torrance

·
His and Hers
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
s/c'd cav said:
im close to that area im at the 101 and 17

welcome to az , i know alot of people here spend time drag racing , we do have some great cold weather places , and cali is only a few hours away

im originally from torrance

Nice!! It would be nice to meet a few people who share the same love and
go cruise.... Are there any clubs in this area??? We have a 2004 cosmo purple, with sweet thunder dual exhaust

·
8,787 Posts
im not sure if there is a real club , i know there is several that get together

me and another mostly hang out with the local gtp group , since my g/f , and him(now his sister) both have gtp's and they are a great bunch of people

the guys at azps are pretty cool

some guys go road racing/auto x'ing

so youll be able to enjoy alot of fun things to do

i like the cosmo purple , its a nice color , and the seats you couldnt tell were purple unless in the right light

the g/fs and mine is impulse blue and blue int , she hasnt driven it yet , lol

·
Registered
2,289 Posts
If I remember right the guys from dominant motorsports are out of surprise. They have a barbados blue gto with lamborghini(sp) doors and I think a quick silver gto both with what reminds me off a shaker hood.

·
Buy a Hybrid. I Need Your Gas
3,883 Posts
I lived in Phoenix for 2 years when I went to UTI, you'll love it there. Just drink alot of water and watch out for monsoon season.

·
Registered
98 Posts
I'm up in Sedona with a 05 CGM. I need to come down to phoenix sometime with the goat, as it stands only time i'm down there is when i'm headed to sky harbor :(

Chris

·
"Modless Joe"
426 Posts
Cmartin said:
I'm up in Sedona with a 05 CGM. I need to come down to phoenix sometime with the goat, as it stands only time i'm down there is when i'm headed to sky harbor :(
is there more than one CGM mountain goat up there? I could've sworn I saw two identical cars in different areas. weird for a small town like Sedona...

AZ over CA x 1,000,000 :ftw:

·
His and Hers
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Smitty's05GTO said:
Yup! i remember...

Finally getting out here huh? :)

Yeah!! A little shaky about leaving, I have been here a while and have 1 or 2 good friends, but Cali's not that far away, I just want to get out there and work,no job lined up a few bites but nothing in stone! Anybody know where I can be around cars all day and still be a girl at the same time? That would be the best job in the world!!! Let me know when you guys go to the track I would like to take our goat...

·
More Boost = More Fun!
1,461 Posts
Your coming at the best time to enjoy the reason we all live here. Cooler weather and Sundays @ Speedworld, Surprise AZ.!

·
8,787 Posts
the pavs changes then goes back to old

they have tried to keep the limit of imports , and hydrailic/air bags stuff to a bare minimum

·
Registered
109 Posts
There is a GTG every sat. night on 83rd between Beardsley and Deer Valley.
I live in peoria (near surprise), and im from San Pedro Ca.

·
8,787 Posts
i keep forgetting about that 1 , its at a supermarket parking lot

ive been there once got there kinda late , but some nice cars

·
Registered
2,469 Posts
DVS said:
CA over AZ x 1,000,000 :ftw:
fixed it for you.

id rather live in so cal than az. and nobody give me that "then move back" BS cause ill laugh.

theres only 2 seasons out here and people cant drive right. i dont know how many times ive had people driving UNDER the speed limit in the fast and carpool lanes. just cause your carpooling in the middle of the day doesnt mean you HAVE to use that lane. but i do like the fact that you can enter/exit them at any time, unlike CA where theyre double yellow except for the exits

1 - 20 of 20 Posts