LS1GTO.com Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
HARDCORE since 1982
3,345 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sleep well .............................for tomorrow comes the Pain ;)

·
HARDCORE since 1982
3,345 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Early bird gets the worm :)

·
Fiorello Motorsports
4,747 Posts
Up and ready to roll out :D

·
NEVER RACED OR ABUSED
972 Posts
jscott backed it up with an 11.87, and it's still early. Best time SO FAR..... a 9.20. They say the real fast cars are having trouble hooking. Hope we see some 8's.

·
2/23/2007 = [email protected]
3,962 Posts
jscott backed it up with an 11.87, and it's still early. Best time SO FAR..... a 9.20. They say the real fast cars are having trouble hooking. Hope we see some 8's.
Since I can't be there.....appreciate the infor :thumbs:

·
NEVER RACED OR ABUSED
972 Posts
Was told "the track went away". No 8's today. Day's best 9.19 & 9.20, but not positive. Travis & Frank lined up for the last pass of the day. With Frank running a 9.300 and Travis red lighting with a 9.303. This is just repeating what I was told. Don't take it to the bank yet.

·
South Carolina's Fastest GTO
3,661 Posts
Was told "the track went away". No 8's today. Day's best 9.19 & 9.20, but not positive. Travis & Frank lined up for the last pass of the day. With Frank running a 9.300 and Travis red lighting with a 9.303. This is just repeating what I was told. Don't take it to the bank yet.
you can bank on it- I was there

·
I need to go FASTER!!
436 Posts
Had great time today and a new PB of 12.2 @ 108 with a 1.6 60ft. The Nittos are doing the job!! Also got a hell of a deal on a set of axle shafts and stubs from Hendrix.. A big thanks to all the sponsors for making it happen!

·
Doc, Just Doc
8,767 Posts
Had a lot of fun! The massive head wind didn't help the ETs as well . . .

·
10 Second Club
1,101 Posts
Had a lot of fun! The massive head wind didn't help the ETs as well . . .
It was good to see you Joey, Tom and Dan. And thanks for your help Doc on the burnouts.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts