LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Ready Steady GO
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Heres the story:
I was at Kragen Auto Parts store looking for some dex-cool coolent for my GTO when i see through the window, some idiotic driver driving a truck backed up into my hood. He saw me running after him and he sped off. I was hella pissed
and now i have a dent and a few scratches on it (lucky it was only the hood, but not lucky enough).

So, I just recently got an '06 hood for my 04 and it happens to be the wrong color. I got it off craigslist.com so it was a good price. so ive been looking around for good paint shops to paint my hood but i dont know any real legit places to do it. i just dont trust some around my area.

I live in the santa monica, ca so if someone can tell me a shop around that area that will paint my hood and looks good for a reasonable price, i will greatly appreciate it.

Thanks

·
not an ordinary rabbit
1,154 Posts
Silveston Pontiac and GMC down off topanga in San Fernando valley. Its a dealer body shop and a darn good one at that. The head of the service department is Mike (hes an Aussie that loves Holdens aka Monaro). Ask for him and tell him Jon with the Blue M6 GTO sent ya. The head of the body shop should be an asian guy, hes very good at his work and priced great! remember this is a dealer body shop so all of the work is top notch!:gears:

·
The Ghost & the Darkness
2,273 Posts
Star Paint & Body in Azusa. They painted my hood and do some insane stuff! Very professional and VERY reasonable pricing!

·
Banned
4,407 Posts
Hey There Check Out My Friends Shop, His Painter Has Been With Him For 20 Plus Years And Is Amazing... He Can Match Paint Texture And Color Like No One I've Seen B4.

West Hollywood Auto Body It's On Sunset Bl Two Blocks West Of Gardner On The South Side Of The Street. Ask For Mike.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts