LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
DaGmen
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just picked up my new car, a used 2005 GTO a couple of days ago, from a non-pontiac dealer.
So now I need to find a good, decent and honest (I know its an oxy-moron) service dept, or shop where I can get regular service for my GTO.

I live in Edison NJ and work in Clifon NJ, if anybody knows of any shops or dealer they can recommend close to those towns I would greatly appreciate it!

Thanks!!

·
Administrator
9,486 Posts
Maybe not that close by, but the best service dept. you are going to find in NJ is at Rossi. Frank, "MyFirstGTO" on here is the mgr.
Worth the ride especially if you need warranty repair and they will also install mods (and won't give you a hard time if your car is modded).

·
Need A Little Beethoven?
5,639 Posts
The only good dealership I'm aware of is Rossi. However TTP is local to you too, they're a sponsor.

·
Registered
1,354 Posts
Rossi...hands down. It's about a 40 minute drive but well worth it. Me and my fiance bring both our cars up there

·
BlubBlubBlubBlubBlub
325 Posts
How far is Rossi from NYC?

Thx
Pat

·
Never Forget
4,760 Posts
67.7 mi (about 1 hour 33 mins

from brooklyn to rossi (approx)
most GTO owners will do 70 miles in about 45 - 50 mins
so not that bad if they're good

·
Registered
549 Posts
Call Frank at Rossi Pontiac. A great bunch of guys down their with great service and verry Mod friendly. I would highly recommend them and worth the trip, 2.5 hrs. for me. Franks car is quite a ride!!

·
TTPerformance
230 Posts
We are now located in Passaic Park, just out of Clifton. If you go down Van Houten Ave towards Broadway, we are about 1/4 mile before the Broadway light on the right hand side, big 5000 sqft white building with red trim. Give us a shout if you need anything or have any questions I'd be happy to answer.

·
Missing my little one.
21,341 Posts
67.7 mi (about 1 hour 33 mins

from brooklyn to rossi (approx)
most GTO owners will do 70 miles in about 45 - 50 mins
so not that bad if they're good
it takes me an hour to go the 20 miles to work everday...get used to the "city math" country boy!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts