LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Mr Fingers to you
2,711 Posts
Thats one of those OK OK hunny I'll put it on EBAY. But if I dont get the 28K I paid for it...I'll be forced to keep it

·
Captain Thread Killer returns
21,898 Posts
sorry but only a 130 miles? NO way she would have to go or compromise.

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Martin are you looking for information Dodge / Durango sites (like this one) or vendor sites (on which you can buy mods)?

I have quite a few of both bookmarked just let me know what you'd like and I'd be happy to post.

And as stated above, yeah if I bought a new GTO and could afford it on my, own, there is no way I'd allow my wife to tell me to get rid of it. I'm all about 50/50 in a relationship don't get me wrong, but if it's my money, my decision, my call, it's staying.

'If you can finance it, you can afford it.' :D

·
Former GOATilicious SEG lover
2,637 Posts

·
2004 Torrid Red GTO
1,119 Posts
that auction's messed up -- obviously the reserve IS the buy-it-now price. You can get a NEW ONE for that after rebates at your local dealership.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Alex, Both. You may post them here or click on my name and e-mail them to me. Thanks for your help

Marty

alextaylor29 said:
Martin are you looking for information Dodge / Durango sites (like this one) or vendor sites (on which you can buy mods)?

I have quite a few of both bookmarked just let me know what you'd like and I'd be happy to post.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts