LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In two weeks I'll be making the move out to Las Vegas :drink: :turbonaug !!

I got tired of my job and I'm tired of the weather, so it was time for a change! I'm going to be finished with college with a Bachelors in Information Technology at the end of October, so I'm hoping I'll be able to get something out there with it.

I'm really excited, can't wait! I've got a truck and car carrier ready from Penske... I didn't want to drive the goat all the way out there!

·
Registered
32 Posts
The cold weather will miss you. Good luck in your future.

·
Missing my little one.
21,341 Posts
Congrats man! Good luck on the move, gotta say with this winter coming up I'm pretty jealous :judge:

Keep in touch man, those Vegas guys seem to have a great group you should fit in well :thumbs:

·
GTOless
7,063 Posts
odaxium said:
In two weeks I'll be making the move out to Las Vegas :drink: :turbonaug !!

I got tired of my job and I'm tired of the weather, so it was time for a change! I'm going to be finished with college with a Bachelors in Information Technology at the end of October, so I'm hoping I'll be able to get something out there with it.

I'm really excited, can't wait! I've got a truck and car carrier ready from Penske... I didn't want to drive the goat all the way out there!
Um, I guess your not great with math :drink: Your moving in two weeks but your not done with school until the end of Oct which is 5 weeks away?

Good luck out there. I guess you wont be seeing any of this anytime soon...

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
lol yes i know that i'll have the place before i'm done with school

[edit] how are you liking the 06 compared to the 05?

·
GTOless
7,063 Posts
odaxium said:
lol yes i know that i'll have the place before i'm done with school

[edit] how are you liking the 06 compared to the 05?
Im not going to say I like it better because the auto was great but I enjoy driving it more. Shifting :ftw:

·
Owns 3 GTO's
16,515 Posts
Sorry to see you go. Thanks for attending our events, and being a good member. Hope you pop into the NE section, and say hi every now and then. Good luck.

·
RIP Jack of Hearts & Tootsie
7,563 Posts
Good luck to you out there. You're always welcome back if you change your mind.

·
Need A Little Beethoven?
5,639 Posts
Good luck, our winters really do suck. You'll want to move back here in the summer though, the desert gets just a tad hot then.

·
Registered
293 Posts
Good luck out there man. IT is very big out west. You shouldn't have any probs finding a good job. Take it easy. Peace.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts