LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
WANTED ALIVE!!!!
3,799 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
today on the way to where i have to work this lil silver car pulls up next to me at the light. i've never seen this car before so i was thinking nothing of it. next thing i know i got freakin walked by this car. the only thing i wish was i was driving my goat. oh btw i was driving a cherry picker. the goat didn't lose.

·
_.:LS1GTO:._
1,004 Posts
Or Enzo

·
WANTED ALIVE!!!!
3,799 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
no i know what an evo looks like along what an enzo looks like. it had a VW badge lower left corner of the trunk it said eso right side of the trunk 2.0T. its no competition for a cherry picker truck.

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
avovom said:
no i know what an evo looks like along what an enzo looks like. it had a VW badge lower left corner of the trunk it said eso right side of the trunk 2.0T. its no competition for a cherry picker truck.
I think you mean EOS.

·
Banned
8,940 Posts
Those diesel VW's are competitive with cherry picker 5 tons ? Who would have guessed it ? I recently encountered a VW TDI zealot who has a "Euro tune" and his diesel racing buddy sprays CO2 on his intercooler to attain high 13's ...

As an aside, the same guy/family in Niagara Falls,ON who owns the Ferrari 355 I roasted, had his relatively new Maserati also butt-kicked by a brazen orange cavalier, at exactly the same light.

Maserati is a nice looking machine though ... in the right side rearview.

WzT

EDIT: Got sidetracked onto Deutscherschadenfreude, but was thinking, does the ESO tag stand for "Eats Shiite Often" ?

·
WANTED ALIVE!!!!
3,799 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
yea something simliar to that. this leads me to sneeking down there so i can do some mods to my truck.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts