LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had a lil fun tonite, smoked a 05 eclipse GT (CAI, full exhaust) from a dig with my 04 M6Quikslvr GTO. eclipse driver did his little drive-by on me.. so we're at the light. I take it that he wants to test the Goat, he failed by the way. Got the holeshot on green and pulled some lengths on him. got to the next light gave me thumbs up and said "that fcukers fast"...

2nd run

I was cruising down Kaliste Soloom Rd in Lafayette, and noticed the headlights of and 05 Stang GT creeping up in my rearview mirror. Stang driver lines up on the side of me at the red light... I'm thinking he's gonna nail it on green..but he doesn't... light turns green, we pull of like normal, shifting into second i give it a little throttle up to 45 mph then the Stang GT punches it, i guess you can say he took the hit, but you gotta love the LS1, i give him and E for effort, his side mirror didn't go past my front bumper... i pulled and kept pulling. that was a 45-110 mph on a city street. Luckily Johnny Law wasn't on patrol that much.

Man where is all the gearheads and euthusiasts at in Lafayette,LA if anybody on this forum is from Louisiana or knows where the spot is give me a holla.. I need to see some more fast-azz cars than what i'm seeing now

·
WANTED ALIVE!!!!
3,799 Posts
nice kills and way to put them in there place.

·
Slow LS2
974 Posts
Nice kills!! Be careful of the fuzz!!!:secret:

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah.. the fuzz ain't too bad down here.. unless i'm on I-10. Funny thing is the only speeding tickets i ever got was out of state tickets in a rental car HA!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts