LS1GTO Forums banner

Got something in the mail from Missouri and the GTOAA Nats today

2K views 15 replies 5 participants last post by  CMNTMXR57 
#1 ·
Susie called me at lunch to tell me that I had received a package today from Missouri. Having not ordered anything like blow up dolls that I can remember (actually Susie asked if I got his and hers blow up dolls), I was drawing a blank.

So I had her open it and it was a framed picture of the banquet awards car I think. It was a red one.

Anyone else get theirs yet?

P.S. There were no blow up dolls in the box. In case anyone was wondering.

#3 ·
It was a picture taken of a gorgeous red '64 GTO over by the pool area of the Holiday Inn we were at in St, Louis. I think it's about an 8x10. I think this was the banquet award winning car that was inside that Saturday night.

#4 ·
Hmmm, that is weird, I didn't think they were doing anything extra like that. Cool I guess. Did you win anything maybe?

#6 ·
I'm not sure PJ. No documentation or anything was sent along. :confused:

#7 ·
Received a picture also (of my car). I had pre-ordered two pictures. Pictures were taken by the pool area and were supposed to be available at the banquet. Left the convention with no pictures.
Got an email from the GTOAA that they were following up on pictures. Replied to GTOAA that no pictures were received. Received a second email from GTOAA that the photographer is refusing to ship any pictures, so he dropped them on the GTOAA's front door step.
To try and correct the situation, GTOAA is sending out the pictures that were pre-ordered and dropped on their door-step. GTOAA mentioned that I should contact the photographer as to the whereabouts of the second picture. Have received no information from the photographer about the second picture.
You may have received someones picture by mistake. :(

#8 ·
John Delore said:
Received a picture also (of my car). I had pre-ordered two pictures. Pictures were taken by the pool area and were supposed to be available at the banquet. Left the convention with no pictures.
Got an email from the GTOAA that they were following up on pictures. Replied to GTOAA that no pictures were received. Received a second email from GTOAA that the photographer is refusing to ship any pictures, so he dropped them on the GTOAA's front door step.
To try and correct the situation, GTOAA is sending out the pictures that were pre-ordered and dropped on their door-step. GTOAA mentioned that I should contact the photographer as to the whereabouts of the second picture. Have received no information from the photographer about the second picture.
You may have received someones picture by mistake. :(
John I still owe you a beer or two. Thanks again it wont be forgot :hail:

#10 ·
I'm wondering the same. It's a gorgeous car, but if it belongs to someone else, then I don't feel right having it.

#12 ·
Possibly, but I'm sure others would've gotten the same.

#14 ·
I will be sending it back to them. So all is straight. I'll have to do it tomorrow since I forgot to bring the picture with me this morning.

#16 ·
Cool! :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.