LS1GTO.com Forums banner

1 - 20 of 163 Posts

·
Linear.....not explosive.
1,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We all have the God given right to drive what ever vehicle we want and be able to comfortably afford the monthly payments. Right? MMOB in the far left lane and along comes Mr. tree hugger. It's a great day in Southern California,windows down ,stereo down low enjoying the sweet sounds of the LS1. So, along comes Mr Toyota and I hear HEY, HEY YOU why you driving that GAS HOG!! He procedes to flip me off, I procede to downshift 3 gears and give him an earshot of 350 HP out of dual exhaust pipes. :)

·
Outlaw Rebel
2,818 Posts
should of thrown a burrito at him or a styrofoam cup of coffea so he crashed into a pole. You would of done the world a favor and deleted 1 person from the asshole population...
...Then dissapear :secret: :wall:

·
Outlaw Rebel
2,818 Posts
:) U know it

·
No mo' GTO.
3,969 Posts
And I guess he wasn't in the 18-25 year old age group. To think, people call us power hungry owners d*ckheads. At least you could have returned the favor & flipped him off before you roasted him.

·
Former Owner but Still Here
451 Posts
Well you only had to deal with that guy for a few seconds. He's got to deal with himself for the rest of his life.

·
Chancellor of the Exchequer
518 Posts
Hey Hey you pruis driver :mullet:
why dont you drive deeez
deeez? :huh:
Ya deeez nuts on you chin :punch:
Don't get into a major accident with a hybrid :bomb: If they have to extricate the driver/passengers out, rescue workers are instructed not to touch the car!!! the high voltage batteries must be disconnected for rescue workers protection, so they are not electrocuted :eek2:

·
Registered
535 Posts
Back here in Appalachia, such a$$hole behavior could get someone shot.
My doctor has an Insight; he's quite the tree hugger. I like him as a doctor and a person, but he is so far from my beliefs. The weird thing is, he is a dirt track driver. So maybe that is why he got the hybrid, maybe he feels guilty in his world. When I got the goat I made sure I told him I was cancelling out his Insight. :gr_jest:

·
Looking to buy...
226 Posts
Damn treehuggin', granola eatin', birkenstock wearin'...

I'm from The Evergreen State. I been dealing with A**holes like that so long it doesn't even phase me anymore. They are everywhere up here. Next time, tell him to wipe his a** with a spotted owl or something.

·
Registered
5,214 Posts
Prius driver is a azz. Plain and simple.

That guy needs a good butt whooping. Yelling at people will find the right road rage'r some day and he'll get what he deserves. :punch:

·
Used to drive a 120HP car
309 Posts
yesbill said:
We all have the God given right to drive what ever vehicle we want and be able to comfortably afford the monthly payments. Right? MMOB in the far left lane and along comes Mr. tree hugger. It's a great day in Southern California,windows down ,stereo down low enjoying the sweet sounds of the LS1. So, along comes Mr Toyota and I hear HEY, HEY YOU why you driving that GAS HOG!! He procedes to flip me off, I procede to downshift 3 gears and give him an earshot of 350 HP out of dual exhaust pipes. :)

I swore i remember seeing a Top Gear Episode where they did the "real" world math and the Prius really isn't all that for saving the trees. Going Highway speeds due to the weight of the thing, it really doesn't save much gas. Its only Advantage was when you were going 0-35, then it uses 100% electric to drive the car, and just uses the gas to charge the Cells. So, at that moment, he prolly wasn't getting much better gas miles then you ;)

·
Can't have enough V8s
1,932 Posts
well look at it this way, he is saving gas so you dont have to.

·
Registered
307 Posts
1stChildhood said:
Back here in Appalachia, such a$$hole behavior could get someone shot.
It just might get you shot in Texas, too. You gotta be careful who you flip off, or you might be flipping the nub of a middle finger to the next guy...if you're lucky.

·
Resident 10-second Priest
8,959 Posts
This sounds like it would have been a good time to use the electric cut-outs. Open 'em up and drive next to the guy for like an hour. :)

Padre

1 - 20 of 163 Posts