LS1GTO.com Forums banner

21 - 40 of 42 Posts

·
wa6usa
298 Posts
Be There

Will probably come early and stay late.:)

·
Premium Member
204 Posts
Two rooms booked for 4 GTOs!

·
wa6usa
298 Posts
Booked for 2

·
Registered
2,434 Posts
I need to make my reservations! ugh

·
Registered
2,289 Posts
Anybody in charge want to see if they can get some more rooms opened up for sunday night. They are showing no more availability at the group rate.

·
pea on mea
4,016 Posts
they still dont have a monday night slot either. i was going to stay an extra
day and get a round or two of golf in... looks like i'll have to get another
hotel for monday and tuesday night.

·
Registered
2,434 Posts
Sunday night for the group rate is sold out! But the room is $37 a night instead of $35 and then the $15 service charge... so its $20-ish more without a group rate total. Not too bad, I just booked it. If you don't care to stay in the tower rooms with everyone else, the courtyard rooms are cheaper then the group rate tower rooms.

·
150k Club
3,955 Posts
Sunday night for the group rate is sold out! But the room is $37 a night instead of $35 and then the $15 service charge... so its $20-ish more without a group rate total. Not too bad, I just booked it. If you don't care to stay in the tower rooms with everyone else, the courtyard rooms are cheaper then the group rate tower rooms.
I almost went that route, I called over to sales and catering and got more rooms for Sunday. I wasn't so sure, sounded like a call center from another part of the world and they wanted to charge my entire stay upfront. $93 a night and $29 on Sunday.

Elephant rider (Jason) sorry bro the don't have the goat run rate for Monday. I stayed Monday night last year for $39 so they probably have something going on. Try Harrahs they have cheap rates and right in the middle of the strip.

21 - 40 of 42 Posts