LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have picked up a sponsor.
" Auto Trim Designs of Appleton Wis" We will be working on graphhics and acsents for the gto. I have the GTO in winshield now (looks better in person.) in 2 weeks we will be working on new products. I will keep you posted.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
915 Posts
That GTO windshield graphic is just to big and wrong color. Colors should go along the side GTO/5.7 litre side plate and by all means smaller. It is so big that it sticks out as a sore thumb taking away attention from the rest of the car. I would like to see something that blends in better and gives a classy sporty look to the car.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
adearmas said:
That GTO windshield graphic is just to big and wrong color. Colors should go along the side GTO/5.7 litre side plate and by all means smaller. It is so big that it sticks out as a sore thumb taking away attention from the rest of the car. I would like to see something that blends in better and gives a classy sporty look to the car.
This was a aireal shot at a staight on angle or from another car it looks a lot smaller.
 

·
Signs by Drex
Joined
·
8 Posts
richknapp said:
This was a aireal shot at a staight on angle or from another car it looks a lot smaller.
Guys,

I can do a custom GTO windshield banner for you, in the exact GTO LOGO style font. plus I have all the vinyl colors to match your color car if needed. I charge $35 shipped anywhere in the U.S. Email me if anyone else is interested: [email protected] Thanks for your time guys!!
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
915 Posts
Work on it. I am interested. When I first looked at it it looked like white letters to me. I still think that maybe a bit smaller, not much smaller, and some of the checkering the GTO/5.7 L emblem has in silver/ black would be great. I would go for something like that.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
adearmas said:
Work on it. I am interested. When I first looked at it it looked like white letters to me. I still think that maybe a bit smaller, not much smaller, and some of the checkering the GTO/5.7 L emblem has in silver/ black would be great. I would go for something like that.
We went silver to match the rims and badges a little bigger to at sloped angle they look sm,aller like painings on roads they look 20' tall on top but at angle they look anout 3' tall. WHITE WAS WAY TO BRIGHT AND STARK. PURPLE DIDN'T SHOW UP AGENST FACTORY TINT. IT IS LETTERS ONLY THE TINTING IS FACTORY TINT. ADDING THE CHECKERS ON IT MADE IT WAY TO BUSSY AND TO MUCH . SMALLER MADE IT HARD TO READ AT MORE THAN 20 FEET OR AS I WAS GOING DOWN ROAD.
 

·
Signs by Drex
Joined
·
8 Posts
richknapp said:
We went silver to match the rims and badges a little bigger to at sloped angle they look sm,aller like painings on roads they look 20' tall on top but at angle they look anout 3' tall. WHITE WAS WAY TO BRIGHT AND STARK. PURPLE DIDN'T SHOW UP AGENST FACTORY TINT. IT IS LETTERS ONLY THE TINTING IS FACTORY TINT. ADDING THE CHECKERS ON IT MADE IT WAY TO BUSSY AND TO MUCH . SMALLER MADE IT HARD TO READ AT MORE THAN 20 FEET OR AS I WAS GOING DOWN ROAD.
Guys, order up and email me, I will take care of the exact color and sized GTO windshield banner you need. My email is: [email protected] :)
 
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Top