LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
588 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who witnessed the GTO Drift Car winning the last race at Irwindale Speedway? Did you notice the Sun Hyper Voltage and Hyper Ground products on the car? GRAVANA now offers the full line of Sun Hyper Voltage and Hyper Ground products to help you squeeze that extra power out of your GTO. The Hyper Ground and Hyper Voltage Systems offer an innovative method of harnessing the full potential of your vehicle's electrical system, whether used independently or together.

BENEFITS:
• Quicker engine start-up
• Improved idle stability
• Smoother and faster throttle response
• Increased low and mid range torque
• Improved mileage
• Better CPU operation
• Cleaner exhaust gas
• Brighter headlight output
• Improved car audio sound quality.

HYPER VOLTAGE
The Hyper Voltage System utilizes the latest technology in power efficiency to stabilize the voltage in your vehicle. The vehicles voltage will drop when electrical components are in use and when the car is under acceleration. The Hyper Voltage System stores electricity to provide constant voltage to your electrical system. Maximizing the efficiency of your cars electrical system will result in a performance increase. The ignition system and electrical components draw from the electrical system, resulting in a power loss. Using Hyper Voltage System can release your vehicle's full potential.

HYPER GROUND
The Hyper Ground System provides a direct ground path from battery negative to body, chassis, and engine components to give extreme improvement on electrical circulation. In addition Hyper Ground System cables have 10 times less impedance than factory ground systems which provides immaculate conduction to prevent electrical power loss. The higher resistance of the factory ground system affects the ignition system and obstructs the primary potential. The Hyper Ground System uses thick gauge 99.99% pure copper, and connects directly from the cylinder head and other points under the hood to the battery, to provide an ultra low resistance connection. This will increase the primary potential of regular cars to ignition tuned vehicles.

For more information, dyno charts and colors, please visit the Gravana Website.

www.gravanatuning.com

·
Oh my f*ck!
6,464 Posts
My only question with regard to these products is, is there a dyno chart that shows what they do independent of each other? I noticed that the charts on your site for each product are the same chart.

Oh, and they DO come with awesome instructions right?

·
May I quote you on that?
22,046 Posts
I can't comment on voltage stabilizers, but most comments I have read on low impedance star-grounding schemes claim smoother idle. It's not inconcievable that it might work if you figure all the ground paths for injectors, ignition, cpu, accessories etc. My experience in audio is that grounding is everything, and it was drilled into my head that there's no such thing as an AC ground.

·
Registered
588 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Dyno charts are redirected to the correct images. I requested RMR's GTO dyno numbers before & after. I don't know if they will publish that info or if Sun can even get it for me.

Regarding instructions, it depends on your interpretation of Awesome... I have been selling these to J-Body and Truck/SUV Customers with great feedback and no questions about installation. I will pop open a set and read it and, if they are ambiguous, I will address it with manufacturer.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts