LS1GTO.com Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Waiting for GF4
2,942 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ok guys I have been given a new date and time for the goody bag stuffing party for the car show. Volunteers are needed to help out with this. A few things to think about. The meeting for judging will be right after the goody bags are done. If you are interested in being a judge for this show please make sure to attend this meeting.
Ok here is the info for the goody bag stuffing party

Saturday May 12th 3:00
Fuddruckers
855 Normandy, Houston, TX 77015
Phone: 713-453-0672

1. Lothar
2. Drago
3. Heather
4. Eric

·
Suffering Fools
15,243 Posts
Oh this'll be fun. I'm gonna bring my recycling so don't be surprised if you find an empty coke can or milk jug in your goody bags...

·
God Bless Texas!
2,284 Posts
I'll be there..

·
Hi There!
447 Posts
I finally figured out where this is, and it's not too far from home, so I'm in!

If we could do the judge's training then too, that would be good as I am signed up for that as well.

1. Lothar
2. Drago

·
The Pipe Gettin Big
1,304 Posts
1. Lothar
2. Drago
3. Heather
4. Eric
5. 1969+37=2006

·
Hi There!
447 Posts
I'm sorry I missed this, guys. For some reason I had it on my calendar for this Tuesday (I guess I had a senior moment). I still plan to be at the show early Sunday to help in whatever capacity you need.

·
Waiting for GF4
2,942 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I'm sorry I missed this, guys. For some reason I had it on my calendar for this Tuesday (I guess I had a senior moment). I still plan to be at the show early Sunday to help in whatever capacity you need.

no senior moment for you we had to change the dates a couple of times but it's cool? Are you coming out on Sunday?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts