LS1GTO.com Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Sewell Pontiac
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's to Jon for making another great GTO site. Should be another great website for people to talk about the new car and get some more great info. By the way anyone who doesn't know me my name is Jason Feuerberg. I work at Sewell Pontiac in Dallas,TX. I have 7 more slots available, I am selling each and every one of them at MSRP and not a penny more. Let me know if anyone is interested. Just pm me or send me an email and I will see how I can help.

·
Banned
504 Posts
Glad I found it, nice site hope it keeps growing. Any place I can come and discuss the new Goat with fellow enthusiats will be on my favorites list!

·
Registered
429 Posts
yea this is a great site also.. dumb question how does the tracking part work or when is it updated? i see mine on there with a different tpw than the dealer gave me but they know nothing . thanx

·
Admin
9,705 Posts
well right now i'm fixing my laptop and loading up all my saved files ..... its going to take a while before it's all back to normal. I have a few orders to add to it, then Jason will look at the order #'s and send me the updates monday morning. Double check your order # just to make sure everything is correct please.

·
Banned
504 Posts
I have the luxury to be able to check my own order at work. But it's interesting to compare my status against others here.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
About this Discussion
6 Replies
17 Participants
04 IBM GTO
LS1GTO.com Forums
LS1GTO.com is a forum community dedicated to the LS1 Pontiac GTO. Come discuss mods, horsepower, engine specs and more!
Full Forum Listing