LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know if the grill inserts in Tbyrne's signature is of the '05, or of the Autox package, or photoshop or what? I like the recessed look... I'd like a set of those if someone made them...

·
May I quote you on that?
22,046 Posts
Those PFYC grilles have some potential. I wonder if they plan on doing something for the GTO? I think a matching material up and down would look nice.

·
Registered
61 Posts
no coness said:
Dangit! Thanks GTO!
Those are the same exact ones I want too.

·
Gone but not forgotten
4,672 Posts
mistermike said:
Those PFYC grilles have some potential. I wonder if they plan on doing something for the GTO? I think a matching material up and down would look nice.
actually, those grills are made by street scenes. i have tried searching but could not find a web page for them. it looks like it would be up to mike at PFYC or another vendor to contact them about this. i really liked them on my GTP. i would by a similar set up for the GTO.

·
MAX-M6/LS1
223 Posts
Yeah, They Look Pretty Good, They Look Just Like The Grille On Those Judge Pictures. I'd Like To Have Those Grilles And That Judge Hood, That Hood Looks More Like 2005 Ram Air Intakes Instead Of That 60's Look With Two Bubble Scoops. A Modern Looking Car Ought To Have Modern Looking Accessories.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Has anyone found a bug-deflector for their GTO? Als oanyone bought a car cover that will protect my car, but not break my wallet?

·
Gone but not forgotten
4,672 Posts
hyresboy said:
Has anyone found a bug-deflector for their GTO? Als oanyone bought a car cover that will protect my car, but not break my wallet?
carmotorsports has one for around $200. run a search or PM them for info. everything that i have read and heard about it sounds awesome. it sounds like a great value. when/ if i do get one, it would be my first choice.

you can find cheap ones on ebay for $35. but i seriously bet that they are made of such cheap material that they would actually scratch your paint. its not worth the risk, IMO.

·
Registered
347 Posts
i hate the surounding plastic on thoughs grills they should be darker more of a black plastic rather than a dull grey

·
CARmotorsports.com
327 Posts
Car Cover Pic

GTOdriver7 said:
carmotorsports has one for around $200. run a search or PM them for info. everything that i have read and heard about it sounds awesome. it sounds like a great value. when/ if i do get one, it would be my first choice.

you can find cheap ones on ebay for $35. but i seriously bet that they are made of such cheap material that they would actually scratch your paint. its not worth the risk, IMO.
That's right. Comes with a embroidery and a lifetime warranty against Material/Workmanship defects, superior protection, PATENTED EXCLUSIVE strap system, and MORE. Current special is $199.95 for cover and 3 logos (1 on front nose, 1 on rear and 1 on the storage bag). Logos can be color matched to car as with our other products. Shipping is $13.95.

Alan

·
Gone but not forgotten
4,672 Posts
CAR Motorsports said:
That's right. Comes with a embroidery and a lifetime warranty against Material/Workmanship defects, superior protection, PATENTED EXCLUSIVE strap system, and MORE. Current special is $199.95 for cover and 3 logos (1 on front nose, 1 on rear and 1 on the storage bag). Logos can be color matched to car as with our other products. Shipping is $13.95.

Alan
it comes with 3 logos now? i thought it was originally gonna come with one? is that why it is a little more expensive than your first estimation?

·
13 year owner
16,379 Posts
Back to the original topic at hand, I would like to get the lower grill (air dam) insert that matches the upper grills. I'm honestly shocked that no one has created one. I'd buy it in a heartbeat.

·
CARmotorsports.com
327 Posts
GTOdriver7 said:
it comes with 3 logos now? i thought it was originally gonna come with one? is that why it is a little more expensive than your first estimation?
Yes. The regular price is $189.95 with one logo. Each additional logo is $20. The $199.95 price saves $30 over the regular price with 2 additional logos.

Thanks,

Alan

1 - 16 of 16 Posts